About Solmar Villas
Solmar Villas is passionate about delivering our customers their best holidays in some of the most beautiful villas across Europe. Our award-winning business continues on a steady path of growth and we now have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our Overseas Operations team as a Villa Manager.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring all properties within the portfolio meet Solmar’s high quality and cleanliness standards through regular property inspections on a rotational basis.
The Villa Manager will build strong relationships with both suppliers and villa owners to enable him/her to discuss areas of concern and ensure action for resolution is achieved and followed up to confirm completion within agreed timeframes.
The post holder will take responsibility for their portfolio and be able to work on their own initiative and react quickly to resolve issues raised including developing a directory of approved trades people to assist where necessary ensuring all issues and actions are reported to the Solmar Head Office in real time, escalating where necessary to ensure the best outcome and experience for our guests.
Where customer interaction is required, the Villa Manager will be the face of Solmar Villas, promoting our brand, service and suppliers, and be available 24/7 in case of any emergencies.
- Ensure each villa is ready for the season by competing quality and safety checks.
- Ensure all villa descriptions, information & directions are accurate, complete and up to date before and during the season, liaising with the Operations, Product, Quality and S&R teams as necessary.
- Ensure each villa is ready for the customer’s arrival on changeover day by proactively checking them all mid-week, with any issues rectified or appropriate resolutions in place.
- Ensure Villa branding is kept up to date and replaced where and when needed.
- Escalate any significant issues to line management and ensure effective resolution within SLAs.
- Complete villa inspections and safety audits as required by Head Office.
- Create and capture social media content (photos and videos) for your area and villa portfolio.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the local area, services and facilities.
- Provide support to, and work closely with, all local suppliers as necessary.
- Complete all required administration and reporting in a timely manner.
- Be on call 24/7 for any customer issues.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in customer facing service roles, destination representation or hospitality.
- Attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with customers, suppliers, owners, team members and tradespeople.
- Self-motivated and used to working remotely with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise and manage a high-volume workload.
- Fluent in English and the local destination language.
- Competent in using mobile technology to send reports and share images and videos.
- Dogmatic, proactive approach to ensuring the villas are always well presented and maintained.
- Passionate about delivering the best customer service in the industry.
Own car – clean driving licence.
Resident with permission to work in destination.
Job type: March/April to October/November Salary: competitive.
Please send CV to [email protected]