Villa Representative - Pollensa Region
Reporting to: Overseas Manager
Solmar Villas is a family run business, based in Staffordshire, with over 25 years of experience in arranging high quality, tailor made villa holidays. Solmar Villas prides itself on providing the highest quality prompt and personalised service to all clients.
Solmar Villas select only the highest quality villas in the finest resorts across Europe with Mainland Spain, Balearics, Canary Islands, Portugal, Greece and Cyprus being our key destinations. Our selection of villas includes a wide range of properties from traditional style houses offering peace and privacy in the countryside, to luxury villas with pools and breath-taking coastal views in unspoiled areas.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced tourism professional to join our expanding team with Solmar Villas in Majorca North. Established since 1994, Solmar specialises in Private villa with pool holidays throughout Europe.
Responsible for ensuring the villas are tip top for our clients by completing checks before arrival and collaborating with suppliers to insure a quick and efficient resolution of any issues. Providing customers with an outstanding in-resort service with the aim of meeting and exceeding customer expectations at every opportunity.
This will be an ideal role for someone with cheery personality, good level of common sense, self initiative/motivation and enjoys problem solving
- Ensuring accuracy of all villa descriptions, information, directions. Updating UK Product, Quality and H&S teams as necessary.
- Maintaining a positive and professional approach to handling all customer queries and the general provision of excellent standards of customer service.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the allocated resort area, services and facilities.
- Providing support to, and working closely with, all local suppliers as necessary.
- Being the first port of call for customers or UK Issue Resolution team for any issue resolution (this may include having to act outside of normal working hours.)
- Completing all required administration and reports in a timely manner.
Skills & requirements:
- Spoken Spanish is an advantage
- Home based
- A confident, positive and dynamic worker.
- Strong team player.
- Prompt and effective issue resolution.
- Self-starter – able to act on own initiative.
- Clear, accurate and timely communication.
- Good computer skills
- NIE number, Resident with permission to work
Job type: April to October - Salary: competitive
Please send your cv and cover letter to [email protected] or call +44 7734 969 044