Purpose of Role
To support the Solmar Villas marketing department by assisting with the implementation of the marketing strategy, from a digital design aspect. Improving guest journeys and building assets for our web, email, social and ad channels.
- Design and build responsive and engaging promotional email marketing campaigns.
- Design and create static and animated banners for social / display / remarketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement design concepts in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to bring our campaigns to life and increase engagement.
- Keep abreast of creative and UX trends inside and outside of the travel industry to maximise impact and engagement.
- Create and implement promotional banners for the website.
- Shape other ad-hoc digital assets and artwork such as villa signage, handbooks etc.
- Shape the brand guidelines and produce the relevant documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Experience designing and building best practice email marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of the latest UX best practices.
- Experience using basic CMS systems such as Wordpress or Drupal.
- An understanding of the differences between designing for digital vs print media.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with confidence to pitch new ideas.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
This is a new role developed for the structure of the team in preparation for 2020. Subsequently please note this job will be subject to change and development.
Applicants should send a current CV and detailed covering letter to [email protected]