Overseas Representative - Multiple Locations
Would you like to be part of the Solmar Villas overseas team in 2020/2021?
We have exciting opportunities available for Villa Representatives in the Algarve, Mallorca (North), Mallorca (Cala d'Or) and Tenerife (Costa Adeje).
Managing a range of villas we are looking for experienced individuals with a proven track record in either the travel industry or with excellent customer services skills.
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Complete villa quality and health & safety checks
- Ensure villas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard
- Work closely with villa management companies, agents and suppliers
- Assist customers during all emergency situations
- Record and resolve all issues raised through various channels
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail
- Due to the demanding nature of the role, flexibility and the ability to react quickly are essential
- Flexible approach to working hours is required
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and deliver to agreed deadlines
- Creative problem solver
- Knowledge of your chosen destination
- Capable of working as part of a team or alone
- Commercial awareness
- English and fluency in destination language is essential
- Computer literate – including the use of apps and social media
- You must own your own vehicle and have a full, clean driving license
Please note: we do not provide overseas accommodation.
Applicants should send a current CV and detailed covering letter to [email protected]