Solmar Villas is a family run business, based in Staffordshire, with over 25 years of experience in arranging high quality, tailor made villa holidays. Solmar Villas prides itself on providing the highest quality prompt and personalised service to all clients - with Solmar Villas.
Solmar Villas select only the highest quality villas in the finest resorts across Europe with Mainland Spain, Balearics, Canary Islands, Portugal, Greece and Cyprus being our key destinations. Our selection of villas includes a wide range of properties from traditional style houses offering peace and privacy in the countryside, to luxury villas with pools and breath-taking coastal views in unspoiled areas.
Location - Hybrid Model
Our head office is based just off the A38 in Burton Upon Trent. We work on a hybrid model with all staff in office Monday to Wednesday and then working from home on Thursday and Friday. Given the nature of this role we would consider a remote based employee.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, our OTA Optimisation Specialist supports all key account management within the channels & distribution function ensuring all properties are connect and optimized on our online partner platforms.
You will be responsible for analysing the performance of each channel and reporting back to the business alongside action plans to maximise performance of each property.
You will work closely with the OTAs respective manager to review current trends, algorithm changes or new opportunities, testing and trialling as well as keeping on top of any new potential OTA partnerships or revenue opportunities.
- Maximise distribution and optimizing of product on OTA sites.
- Analyse data to identify issues for resolution and opportunities
- Implement and manage date or system changes required to maximise channel performance
- Build strong relations with account managers in key OTAs
- Research and present new potential OTA partnerships
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in travel industry revenue management, travel industry distribution/channel management, and/or hotel operations.
- An understanding of the industry's distribution and channel landscape is necessary; candidate should be interested in emerging trends in the accommodation industry as it relates to OTAs, Meta search channels.
- Strong communication skills; able to clearly convey ideas and results, in writing and through presentation
- Strong analytical skills - ability to review numbers and draw conclusions about performance and impact of various projects and/or technology solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail; able to work simultaneously on multiple initiatives and priorities.
- Self-starter, exhibiting initiative and confidence
Please send CV to [email protected]