About Solmar Villa Holidays Solmar Villa Holidays is passionate about delivering our customers their best holidays in some of the most beautiful villas across Europe. Our award-winning business continues on a steady path of growth and we now have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our Operations Department.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Support, you will lead the Customer Service team to ensure a best-in-class customer experience for customer contact post-booking. You will ensure the team delivers exceptional service to our customers before, during and after their holiday, responding to incoming contacts and resolving issues in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
You will provide training, coaching and general support to the team, via two Team Leaders, enabling and assisting them in managing the team’s performance.
- Provide line management to the two Team leaders and leadership, support, mentorship and guidance to the wider Customer Service Team.
- Analyse and report on all call stats and performance reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends.
- Set performance and service level targets, conduct regular performance reviews, and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Instil a positive and motivating work environment to encourage high productivity and a focus on the customer.
- Ensure resource is managed effectively so as to ensure cover at the right teams in line with operating peaks.
- Identify opportunities for improved service delivery, or enhanced customer experience.
- Oversee all customer communication channels, such as phone, email, live chat, and messaging.
- Ensure all processes are reviewed and documented and the team updated.
- Conduct training needs assessments, performance reviews, and 1-1s with team.
- Assisting with escalated complaints, incidents and supporting the Customer Relations team with the relevant information to respond to customers.
- Ensuring team are meeting agreed SLAs and hit their KPIs
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience of managing a customer service or operations delivery team; ideally within a travel and tourism or hospitality business.
- Experience of managing remote and hybrid teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; demonstrating an ability to communicate and influence at all levels across language and cultural barriers.
- An ability to work under pressure, dealing with tight and ever-changing deadlines whilst demonstrating high levels of competency and commitment to end user (supplier, customer etc.) • Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail and ability to accurately record notes of conversations and follow up actions.
- Ability to plan workload across peak operating periods (Daily, weekly and monthly).
- Good geographical knowledge.
- An adaptable approach to supporting the business outside of working hours, if needed, in business-critical situations.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]