If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Murta, Porto Cristo, Majorca
- Saltwater Pool
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
Villa Murta Overview
Bienvenido to this incredible villa. Villa Murta sits right in the middle of the East coast of Mallorca with spectacular coves and sheltered beaches either side of Porto Cristo. If you love natural history then a trip to Hams Caves is a must! These caves date back an astounding 10 million years, yet only discovered in 1905. This underground lake really is remarkable. Once a busting fishing village, the resort of Porto Cristo is only a 15-minute walk away. You might spot some local shops along the quayside and there's plenty of restaurants to choose from too.
Villa Murta has everything you'll need for a day by the pool. The large salt water pool holds the spotlight, it's beautifully tiled with sky blue mosaics and underwater seating. There's also a selection of garden furniture to choose from and a large columned covered terrace. The terrace is ideal for alfresco dining come day or night, with outdoor lighting, ceiling fans and exterior curtains.
You wont be disappointed with the interior at Villa Murta. Set on two floors this villa is extremely generous, with a spacious living and dining area. Natural light beams through the windows and highlights the huge ceiling, filled with symmetrical wooden beams. The living room is superb for spending time together, with comfortable seating, a flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player, two air conditioning units and patio doors leading to the covered terrace. To the left of the living room you'll see the beautifully built kitchen, with a sizeable double fridge freezer, wine cooler and breakfast bar. All bedrooms reside on the ground floor, three doubles and one twin room. Two of the double bedrooms are ensuite, whilst the remaining two bedrooms share a separate shower room.
*Please note, this property does not allow group bookings under the age of 30.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lower Ground Floor
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Ceiling Fan, Covered Terrace(s), Garden Furniture, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Lawn, BBQ
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 11.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 1.10m - 2.20m, Infinity Pool, Poolside Shower, Saltwater Pool, Steps Access,
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Wine Cooler, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Dining Facilities, Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Basin, Iron and Board
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, DVD Player, Music System, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Double Bed, Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan, Doors to Terrace
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Ceiling Fan
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Bidet, Basin
Double Bed, Ceiling Fan, Doors to Terrace
Twin Beds, Ceiling Fan
Shower Room 2
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Please note, this property does not allow group bookings under the age of 30.
Please note that there is a raised pond at the entrance of the villa, please be mindful of children when using this area and ensure they are supervised at all times.
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
Perched on Mallorca’s unruffled eastern coastline, Porto Cristo is a hidden gem amongst the island’s busier hotspots. This picturesque fishing village is a down-to-earth villa holiday destination with an easy-going vibe, perfect for some much-needed R&R time. With its white sand beach sitting on a curved sheltered bay, the azure blue waters are calm for easy swimming, and there are plenty of sun lounger spots to soak up some sun. Renowned for its scenic boast cruises, grab some adventure with a tour around the area’s secluded coves and hidden turquoise bays.
Overflowing with historic character, clusters of ancient stone houses and sandy-coloured buildings fill the winding, quaint cobbled streets. Take a stroll down to the colourful harbour, where you’ll find traditional fishing boats bobbing in the quiet waters and waterfront restaurants serving up local delicacies. For a taste of action, the majestic and mysterious Dragon Caves are on your doorstep and are one of Mallorca's top tourist sights. There’s so much to do on a villa holiday in Porto Cristo, but the pace of life remains slow and steady for the perfect balance.