If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Petite Joie, St Tropez, French Riviera
- Private Heated* Pool
- Sea View
Villa Petite Joie Overview
Beautifully positioned on a lush hillside overlooking the sun-drenched vineyards which roll down to the Mediterranean Sea, this charming neo-Provencal villa offers an idyllic setting for a relaxing family holiday on the French Riviera, just a short distance from La Croix Valmer and the sandy Gigaro beach.
The uninterrupted views towards the sea and the Iles d'Or, the proximity to the coast and the pretty village of La Croix Valmer are some of the highlights of a stay at this property. Accommodation is set over one level with a focus on indoor/outdoor living. There is a large open-plan living and dining room and a fully equipped kitchen/dining area, all with doors to the terrace. The property can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests across the four bedrooms, two ensuite and two which share a separate bathroom. Surrounded by an impressive 2,000 m2 of private terraced grounds, guests are encouraged to absorb the sights and fragrances of the Mediterranean garden planted with mature trees, shrubs and colourful flowers. Leisurely activities include sunbathing on the smart wooden terrace and taking a dip in the private heatable swimming pool. Meanwhile, an outdoor lounge, dining terraces and a barbecue are on hand for those balmy French Riviera evenings.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Double Basins, Toilet
Double Bed, Doors to Terrace
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Sun Loungers, BBQ, Comfortable Seating Area, Shrubs and Flowers, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s)
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 5.00m, Roman Steps,
Nice Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE)
The sizzling seaside town of St Tropez on the iconic French Riviera (Cote d'Azur) is a dreamy destination for a villa holiday. It has come a long way since its humble fishing village days, now featuring a superyacht-strewn marina, glitzy beach clubs, designer shopping and five-star dining. Even though St Tropez has become a world-class resort town with its fair share of glamorous experiences, the everyday village atmosphere hasn’t changed in many areas. Venture up into the hills on a scenic 15-minute drive to the medieval hilltop villages of Grimaud and Ramatuelle, with galleries and pastel-shaded squares where locals play pétanque and shop at traditional Provençal markets. Nearby Gigaro in La Croix Valmer offers glorious views that even St Tropez cannot compete with. The area is reputed for its seven naturally sandy beaches, crystal-clear coves and protected nature reserves that will surely take your breath away.
Whether you’re seeking a coastal villa with sea views and easy beach access, or prefer to be further inland amongst the Mediterranean countryside featuring pine trees, olive groves, and cypresses, each of our luxury villas in St Tropez and its surroundings offers something quintessentially Cote d’Azur.