If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Bosque, Pollensa, Majorca
- Table Tennis
- Enclosed Garden
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
Villa Bosque Overview
This countryside retreat sits adjacent to Mallorca's most northern towns of Alcudia and Pollensa. Steeped in both nature and history, this popular area is an ideal location for both friends and families. Villa Bosque is an attractive single-storey property, with bars, restaurants and supermarkets just a short 10 minute drive away.
This authenic Mallorcan property may be smaller but it has lots to offer. The open plan living and dining area has a traditional feel, with dark wooden furniture, beamed ceilings and a candle style chandelier. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you'll need for you stay too. With another dining table, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There's also three bedrooms, one double and two twins that all benefit from free air conditioning. Cool off on them warm nights!
Outside the enclosed garden really is beautiful, surrounded by evergreen bushes and a luscious green lawn. Taking centre stage is definitely the aquatic blue pool, but not far behind is the covered cooking area! Built with wannabe chefs in mind it features a large brick-built BBQ, basin and worktops. If you don't feel like cooking then enjoy a game of table tennis under the terrace or get stuck into a good book and a glass of vino whilst sat at the bistro set.
For those wishing to stay in a traditional Mallorcan property, set in the countryside but just a short drive from the amenities then Villa Bosque could be for you?
Usual day is Saturdays.
June - August is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Bathtub, Toilet, Basin
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Garden Furniture, Table Tennis, Enclosed Garden, Lawn, Shrubs and Flowers
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 9.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 1.20m - 2.00m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
A villa holiday in Pollensa provides the opportunity to uncover the wealth of history, culture and ancient charm in one of Majorca’s true hidden gems. With spectacular views of mountainous headlands and fascinating buildings on every corner, there is so much to see in this charming town. Climb the famous Calvari Steps and take in the breath-taking views across the town and surrounding countryside, or potter around the cobbled streets and browse the local craft and clothes shops. The vast promenade and restaurant-lined marina in Puerto Pollensa is just a ten-minute drive away.