If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Formosa, Cala San Vicente, Majorca
- Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Large Pool
- Brick Built BBQ
Villa Formosa Overview
Surrounded by lush foliage, this pretty villa has more to offer than first meets the eye. Lush gardens surround the inviting 12 meter long blue pool, hard to see why you'd want to be anywhere other than here, but this villa also offers the flexibility of being less than 600m from the popular sandy cove beach at Cala San Vicente.
With ample outdoors space for sunbathing and alfresco dining, this is the perfect retreat for your next getaway.
Inside the villa you will find a wonderful space of airy open plan living with all accommodation located on ground level. Polished woods floors are complimented by comfortable furnishings in the living and dining space. The kitchen offers all the modern conveniences expected including a huge American fridge freezer to house all your holiday treats. The villa benefits from air conditioning too to ensure you can remain cool even on the hottest of nights.
Usual day is Saturdays.
July - August is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Breakfast Bar
Dining Facilities, Patio doors
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Few English Channels, DVD Player, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Comfortable Seating Area, Air Conditioning
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
On Road Parking
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Garden, Brick Built BBQ
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 12.00m x 7.00m, Pool Depth: 0.85m - 2.10m, Ladder Access, Steps Access,
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
Our Cala San Vicente villas are perfect for those seeking a laid-back holiday in a picturesque setting. Tucked away in the northwest of Majorca at the edge of the Tramuntana mountain range, this old fishing village is full of charm and boasting three sandy beaches right on its doorstep.
The village itself has a few shops and restaurants serving the catch of the day, but just a ten-minute drive away, you'll find the old Roman town of Pollensa, where you can explore the maze-like streets and enjoy a drink or two in the evening.