Is there a Security deposit to pay?
Not usually (except for Special Voucher Deals and some specific bookings). Accidental damage cover is included with your booking and this will cover you for up to £100.00 per incident of accidental damage during your holiday. (Except some accommodation where a refundable deposit will be payable locally and refunded prior to departure). This does not cover lost keys or locksmith fees.
Do you allow Groups under 25yrs old?
Yes, we do allow groups under 25. With all of our bookings, the lead passenger must be over the age of 18.
Who are Solmar Villas?
Solmar Villas are a Tour Operator that specialises in providing high quality villa holidays in a range of European Destinations.
What makes Solmar Villas different?
- We are an award winning family run business and care greatly about each and every customer experience.
- We are not a travel agent or an advertising site, we purchase the whole season and hold the calendar for each of our “Exclusive Villas” This allows us to offer our customers fantastic villas in a variety of locations at great prices.
- Live Availability - Our website is directly linked to our reservation system ensuring "Real Time" availability and pricing for all villas in our Exclusive range.
- 95% of our villas are within walking distance to amenities such as shops, restaurants and a beach/beach resort.
- We do not offer apartments or villas with shared pools - Our website is linked to airline, transfer and car hire providers offering real-time pricing and availability
- 100% of our villas have private pools
- 95% of our villas are Detached
Will there be a safe in the villa?
Most likely yes, however we advise all clients not to take valuables with them and if you do to keep them with you at all times.
What is a Something Special and a Luxury Villa?
Something Special villas are selected by us as having a facility, location or feature that makes them stand out from the crowd and are not necessarily also classified as 'Luxury'. Quality descriptions such as 'Luxury' are based on the opinions of the staff at Solmar Villas and where this word is used to describe a villa you can expect the villa and grounds will include something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity.
Is there any help in resort?
Yes, we have representatives in each resort. Some work solely for Solmar Villas or are house managers for the specific villa.
What do villa rental rates cover?
The rental rates per villa per week and not per person. In addition, there are no 'under occupancy' or 'accommodation only' surcharges!
Villa rental will include in the majority of cases: Preparation, linen, towels (excluding poolside towels) pool maintenance, water, electricity, gardening and various levels of maid service are included. Where addition charges are made locally, these are shown on the optional extra pricing section of the individual villa which will be displayed once the villa has been added to the basket.
Do you offer flexible changeover days?
Yes, we do have a selection of villas that are flexible in each region. Simply search the dates you want to see the available villas. All standard changeover days are chosen to coincide with the flights from the UK, you may be able to find cheaper flights on other days but this is generally because it is hard to find accommodation which will accept an alternative changeover date.
Do you offer car hire or transfers between the airports and the villa?
Yes - you can add these to your booking during the booking journey or add them later in the client area too.
Check in times?
Entry is usually around 16:00 (4pm) and departure at 10:00 (10am) Please take this in to account when booking your flights.
Is my money safe if I book with Solmar?
Yes, all money paid to Solmar Villas is financially protected. Please visit our Financial Protection page for full information.
Can you provide cots and highchairs?
Yes if requested - Please add to your basket during the booking process. You can come back and add these later too.