If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Mamba, Torremolinos, Costa del Sol
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Brick Built BBQ
Villa Mamba Overview
The newly renovated Villa Mamba is the ideal choice for those looking to stay in a contemporary, stylish property during a holiday in the Costa del Sol. What’s more, all of the amenities of Torremolinos are right on your doorstep if you fancy a change of scenery.
This spacious house is light and bright, thoughtfully designed for a home-away from home feel with all the entertaining space you need. There are three storeys housing a modern kitchen and dining area, lounge, three bathrooms and four bedrooms. The master bedroom on the second floor even boasts its own mini-bar, coffee machine and TV, as well as an ensuite shower room and solarium.
The villa is surrounded by a charming lawned garden speckled with fruit trees, where guests can relax around the spacious terrace. The private pool is surrounded by sunloungers paired with chic parasols, while comfy rattan sofas, a pretty dining area and built-in barbecue are all on hand for alfresco wining and dining.
There is a restaurant just 20 metres away from the villa if you don’t fancy cooking, while the beautiful Blue Flag beaches that the resort is famous for can be found within a 20-minute walk – take your pick from seven kilometres of gloriously golden coastline for your perfect spot in the sun. Torremolinos is also packed with attractions for all ages: whether you want to enjoy a quiet meal for two in one of the tapas restaurants, a lively night out with friends or a visit to the popular Aqualand waterpark for all the family, there is something to suit everyone.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Few English Channels
Shower, Toilet, Basin
King Size Bed, Bunk Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Shower, Toilet, Basin
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Desk, Flat Screen TV, Coffee Machine, Patio doors, Balcony
Bedroom 4 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Comfortable Seating, Brick Built BBQ, Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol
On Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 1.10m - 1.90m, Ladder Access, Poolside Shower, Roman Steps,
Malaga Airport (AGP), Gibraltar International Airport (GIB)
Torremolinos is an old favourite when it comes to holidays in the sun-drenched Costa del Sol and a villa holiday here will provide everything on your doorstep. The resort is ideally located just a short drive from Malaga Airport, and features a picturesque coastline and a vibrant and energetic town centre. You can discover a new beach every day in Torremolinos, with a 9km stretch of gloriously golden sand the star of the show. This beach holds the sought-after Blue Flag status making it safe for children to play and it's well-equipped with sunbeds and facilities. There's a lively restaurant scene here too, with plenty of variety whether you're after tasty tapas, traditional Spanish dishes or something closer to home. Torremolinos has everything you could need for a fun-filled family holiday, including the popular Aqualand waterpark and Crocodile Park.