If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Sueno Azul, Javea, Costa Blanca
- Sea View
- Infinity Pool
- Air Conditioning
Villa Sueno Azul Overview
The sweeping views of the Mediterranean Sea from Villa Sueno Azul certainly take some beating. Located in the incredibly scenic Cap de la Nau (Cape of the Ship) in the southernmost point of Javea, this clifftop villa enjoys one of the best spots in the Costa Blanca.
The stylish, modern property spreads itself out over two floors, both benefiting from direct access to the outdoor spaces to enjoy long sunny days. The villa’s entrance leads to a beautiful dining area with a vaulted beamed ceiling, which shares the open-plan space with a modern white and neutral kitchen creating a fresh aesthetic. The contemporary lounge has a TV and the sofa is positioned towards the expansive windows, looking out over the cobalt sea. Sleeping eight guests, Villa Sueno Azul’s four luxurious bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. The villa also benefits from multiple terraces; the infinity pool area furnished with modern sunloungers and rattan sofas, and a separate garden with an alfresco dining table and chairs, built-in barbecue and luxurious daybeds. From here, a wooden walkway over a small cactus garden leads to a sandy area, where guests are invited to play a spot of pétanque in the sunshine.
This Javea villa to rent is in an area of great beauty, with hidden caves, rugged cliffs, and unbeatable views of the coast from many landmarks, including the nearby lighthouse. Just a short drive away, Javea’s many attractions keep the whole family occupied. The nearby cove beach at Playa La Granadella provides an ideal setting for swimming and snorkelling, and has been voted one of Spain's top beaches thanks to its secluded, crystalline waters.
Usual day is Saturdays.
July - August is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Hob, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Coffee Machine
Comfortable Seating, Sat TV Few English Channels, Dining Facilities, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer
Double Bed, Flat Screen TV, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Double Basins
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Lower Ground Floor
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 4 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Comfortable Seating, Sat TV Few English Channels
Sun Loungers, Garden, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Sea View, Comfortable Seating
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 2.00m, Infinity Pool, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Please note this property contains external horizontal railings (ladder effect). Please ensure children do not climb and remain supervised at all times.
Alicante Airport (ALC)
The family friendly resort of Javea is a jewel on the Costa Blanca, offering a variety of landscapes thanks to the beaches, rugged mountains and surrounding lush nature reserves. Set back from the coast, the delightful old town is steeped in history and culture – a wonderful place to saunter through during the day. Explore the narrow-cobbled streets and admire the medieval church, study Iberian history at the Archaeological Museum and savour Spanish tapas and sangria in one of the tavernas. A livelier atmosphere kicks in during the evening, when a late restaurant meal accompanied by live flamenco is in order. And if you’re in the mood to dance til’ dawn, you’ll find a handful of music-filled nightclubs along Arenal Beach.
Enjoy the mild Mediterranean climate at two stand-out beaches proudly waving their Blue Flags; the pebbly La Grava is close to the harbour and lined by tapas restaurants along the promenade, while Arenal Bay is a lovely spot with golden sands and clean, warm waters that stays shallow a long way out. If you’re after an adventure, a walk up the craggy Montgó Mountain is essential.