If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Devis, Calpe, Costa Blanca
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Table Tennis
- Air Conditioning
Villa Devis Overview
Villa Devis is a charming three bedroom detached villa located in an upmarket residential area called Costeres, close to Calpe’s sandy beaches and bars. It takes around twenty minutes on foot to reach the centre but there are also local restaurants and a large supermarket within five minutes’ walk of the property. The villa is located all on the first floor level which is accessed by 18 steps, the opened planned modern lounge offers dining facilities and separate kitchen. One double with a shower ensuite and two twin bedrooms share a bathroom, the lounge and bedrooms have air-conditioning included and WiFi is available throughout the villa. Outside you have your own private swimming pool set around a mature garden so there is plenty of welcoming natural shaded areas, ideal for retreating during the hottest parts of the day. Easy access to the resort for those not wishing to drive whilst on holiday, Calpe is a fun seaside resort for all the family with sandy beaches, plenty of restaurants & bars and water sports alike.
Villa entrance is on the first floor
Usual day is Saturdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating Area, Dining Facilities, Smart TV, Air Conditioning, WiFi, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Hob, Oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Basin, Toilet, Bath
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Enclosed Garden, Table Tennis
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.10m - 1.70m, Poolside Shower,
To access the villa there is a path which is 100cm wide along with 18 steps up to the villa itself. The front door has a width of 78cm and other doors that access the pool area are 78cm wide. Paths from the villa to the pool area are 100cm wide and the pool has roman steps into the pool. The widest bedroom door on the ground floor is 69cm wide which is the master bedroom and the widest bathroom door on the ground floor is 69cm wide which is the ensuite. The door into the kitchen/dining area is 69cm wide and the door into the lounge area is 126cm wide. *Please note that although every effort has been made to ensure the information provided is accurate, errors can occur and if you need to find out more specific information about the villa, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that this property contains large gaps in the balcony railings and therefore may not be suitable for children. Please ensure children remain supervised at all times.
Alicante Airport (ALC)
The Peñon de Ifach rock dominates the skyline over the bustling resort of Calpe and is a fabulous landmark overlooking the town’s fine sandy beaches below. There’s a great balance of tourist attractions and local Valencian charm here, with a chic restaurant-filled harbour, three Blue-Flag beaches and a multitude of shops and bars. Many of our Calpe villas are within walking distance of the seafront and the lively resort centre, making them the ideal base to discover this delightful part of Spain.
Wed 25 Sep 2019
Spent an amazing week at Villa Devis. The villa is well equipped and was very clean. The villa is in walking distance of supermarkets and some restaurants.
Wed 03 Jul 2019
Villa exactly as described. Location good. Plenty of facilities. Very clean on arrival.
Wed 22 May 2019
The location being within walking distance of sea, shops, bars and restaurants makes this ideal for this end of Calpe.
Tue 23 Apr 2019
Spacious traditional style well equipped villa set in a quiet neighborhood. Easy walk into town and beaches. Not suitable for young children or people with mobility issues.