If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Vista Reina, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Private Heated* Pool
- Pool Table
Vista Reina Overview
Beautiful Vista Reina could be your ideal Lanzarote getaway. Located not far from the very heart of Playa Blanca, this home-from-home provides all that's needed for a self-catering holiday in the sun. The sun-kissed terracotta terrace is split over multiple levels, the lower terrace is home to an elegant pool, ideal for a refreshing dip under the midday sun. On the mid terrace, you'll find a brick-built BBQ and bar area, whilst the top terrace is shaded and features your alfresco dining. From here, you can see distant views of the nearby mountains, a magnificent sight whilst enjoying a spot of lunch amongst friends and family.
Inside, Vista Reina is split over two levels. French-style patio doors lead from the shaded terrace to the ground floor kitchen, fully equipped with all your cooking essentials and boasting a wonderful breakfast bar, ideal for a morning coffee. From the kitchen, you have access to the first bedroom, complete with a king-size bed, ensuite and patio doors. We also find a double bedroom on this floor, with a private ensuite and a separate guest toilet. Stairs from the hallway lead down to the lower ground floor, where we find the remaining four bedrooms, three of which are air-conditioned* and all share a family bathroom. Bedroom two has a shower ensuite, which can also be used as a separate shower room for the other bedrooms. The lounge is ideal for chilling, as it features a smart TV and a pool table for your entertainment. As an added bonus Vista Reina comes with complimentary pool towels, year-round pool heating and a welcome pack on arrival.
For large groups travelling together, Vista Reina can be booked alongside its sister villas Vista Rey and Vista Princesa.
*As can be seen from the images, this property features a number of steps throughout the villa. Therefore we don't recommend this villa for guests with mobility issues.
Usual days are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lower Ground Floor
Comfortable Seating, Smart TV, Pool Table, Desk, Patio doors
Double Bed, Air Conditioning*
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Interconnecting Doors, Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning*, Doors to Terrace
Double Bed, Bunk Beds, Air Conditioning*
Bath with shower over, Shower, Toilet, Double Basins
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Garden Furniture, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Bar Area
Off Road Parking
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 6.00m x 3.50m, Pool Depth: 1.00m - 1.60m, Heated*, Poolside Shower, Roman Steps, Steps Access,
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Breakfast Bar, Dining Facilities, Air Conditioning*, Patio doors
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning*, Patio doors
Bedroom 5 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Bidet, Double Basins
Double Bed, Air Conditioning*
Bedroom 6 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
As can be seen from the images, this property features a number of steps throughout the villa. Therefore we don't recommend this villa for guests with mobility issues.
Please note that a credit for air conditioning is provided free for reasonable use. If heavy use of air conditioning is required you can top this up with Euro coins as required in the villa payable by the customer.
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Lanzarote Airport (ACE)
Stunning beaches are right on your doorstep with a Playa Blanca villa holiday. Literally translated to 'White Beach', this bustling resort is nestled on Lanzarote's southern tip and includes three wonderful beaches, including the main Blue-Flag beach backed by a restaurant-filled promenade. There's an abundance of shopping opportunities in the town as well as a lively night scene, and day trips couldn't be easier - as you have the breath-taking Timanfaya National Park just 15 minutes away, whilst the neighbouring island of Fuerteventura can be reached in a short boat ride from the pretty harbour.