If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Moreno, Pollensa, Majorca
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Table Tennis
Villa Moreno Overview
Nestled within the rustic landscape of North Mallorca sits Villa Moreno. Ideal for couples or small families, this two bedroom villa is filled with traditional charm, with beamed ceilings and wooden furnishings throughout. An open living space provides comfort, with two sofas facing a flat-screen TV and a dining table, ideal for a spot of lunch away from the sun. This air-conditioned room also houses the kitchen, with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and a washing machine at your disposal. Both bedrooms are air-conditioned with twin beds, and both share a separate bathroom with a shower/bath combo.
If you're a sun worshipper then head to the garden terrace. With a sunlounger each, you won't be fighting for a spot under the sun. Surrounded by a luscious lawn, the blue pool with rounded steps sits in the very centre. At 8x4 metres, you'll be able to swim a few lengths before firing up the BBQ for lunch. Have a go at cooking some fresh seafood on the brick-built BBQ, grill some prawns to accompany a fresh crisp salad, best served with a glass of sweet white wine under the terrace.
Pollensa Old Town is just a 10-minute drive away. Cobbled backstreets are filled with trendy cafes and delicious delis, whilst the ancient market square is filled with local restaurants serving up mouthwatering paellas and refreshing jugs of sangria. This medieval town is not to be missed.
Usual day is Saturdays.
July - August is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Dining Facilities, Open Plan, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Breakfast Bar, Open Plan
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Garden, Lawn, Shrubs and Flowers
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.10m - 2.10m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
A villa holiday in Pollensa provides the opportunity to uncover the wealth of history, culture and ancient charm in one of Majorca’s true hidden gems. With spectacular views of mountainous headlands and fascinating buildings on every corner, there is so much to see in this charming town. Climb the famous Calvari Steps and take in the breath-taking views across the town and surrounding countryside, or potter around the cobbled streets and browse the local craft and clothes shops. The vast promenade and restaurant-lined marina in Puerto Pollensa is just a ten-minute drive away.