If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Las Palmeritas, Pollensa, Majorca
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
- Table Tennis
Villa Las Palmeritas Overview
Villa Las Palmeritas is a beautiful rustic property, nestled amidst the beautiful countryside of north Mallorca and with quick links to the main resorts of Pollensa, Port de Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. Explore the north of this rustic island, steeped in history, dominated by mountains and drenched in the sun. With honey stone architecture and cobbled streets, Pollensa Old Town is ideal for a day trip, where you can get your hands on some homemade souvenirs and get a taste for some Mallorcan delicacies. At under a 15-minute walk away, this beautiful town is well worth a visit.
Set within an evergreen garden, Villa Las Palmeritas is a relaxing haven for those that love to catch a few rays in between refreshing dips in the pool. A large pool with classic Roman steps takes centre stage and is surrounded by lawn, tropical shrubs and small trees. As an added bonus, there's even a ping-pong table for your own entertainment. Ideal for the kids to have a game whilst you relax with a glass of vino and this year's best-selling book.
Inside, a comfortable living and dining room with a flat-screen TV is the ideal retreat to escape the midday sun. At one end you'll find the kitchen, fully equipped with a fridge-freezer and dishwasher, whilst a floral-tiled staircase leads to the first floor from the other end. With two bedrooms on the first floor, this property is ideal for couples and friends traveling together. One bedroom is a double, whilst the other is a twin room, both sharing two separate washrooms.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace
Terraces and Gardens
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Table Tennis, Garden, Lawn
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 9.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 0.75m - 2.00m, Poolside Shower, Roman Steps, Steps Access,
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Bidet, Basin
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
A villa holiday in Pollensa provides the opportunity to uncover the wealth of history, culture and ancient charm in one of Majorca’s true hidden gems. With spectacular views of mountainous headlands and fascinating buildings on every corner, there is so much to see in this charming town. Climb the famous Calvari Steps and take in the breath-taking views across the town and surrounding countryside, or potter around the cobbled streets and browse the local craft and clothes shops. The vast promenade and restaurant-lined marina in Puerto Pollensa is just a ten-minute drive away.