If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Casa Juanito, Pollensa, Majorca
- Countryside Retreat
- Brick Built BBQ
Casa Juanito Overview
Casa Juanito is a beautiful example of a traditional Mallorcan countryside retreat. Nestled amongst the rural landscape, this two-bedroom property is ideal for couples and small groups. An 8x4m pool takes centre stage within the garden and is surrounded by reclining sun loungers and evergreen bushes. For a spot of alfresco dining, there's a covered terrace and outdoor food prep area, complete with a brick-built BBQ and sink. Why not make the most of cooking in such a scenic spot and grill up some fresh seafood on the barbecue, or serve up a selection of delicious tapas dishes for a light lunch?
Inside, Casa Juanita is full of character, with all the traditional features you would expect from a Mallorcan villa. Beamed ceilings, terracotta tiles, and ancestral furnishings. The master double bedroom boasts beautiful french-style patio doors leading to a covered terrace area. Ideal for a morning coffee as you start a new day of adventures. The last bedroom is a twin room, both feature timed air conditioning and share the use of a separate shower room.
Conveniently located, Casa Juanita is ideal for those that want to explore the North of this sunny island as this property sits between the popular resorts of Pollensa Old Town, Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente.
* For environmental and energy savings, this villa has timed air conditioning to ensure you have air conditioning during the middle of the day and throughout the night.
Usual day is Saturdays.
July - August is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Dining Facilities, Open Plan
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Garden, Lawn
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.80m - 0.60m, Steps Access,
For environmental and energy savings, this villa has timed air conditioning to ensure you have air conditioning during the middle of the day and throughout the night.
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
A villa holiday in Pollensa provides the opportunity to uncover the wealth of history, culture and ancient charm in one of Majorca’s true hidden gems. With spectacular views of mountainous headlands and fascinating buildings on every corner, there is so much to see in this charming town. Climb the famous Calvari Steps and take in the breath-taking views across the town and surrounding countryside, or potter around the cobbled streets and browse the local craft and clothes shops. The vast promenade and restaurant-lined marina in Puerto Pollensa is just a ten-minute drive away.