If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Cadell Petit, Pollensa, Majorca
- Table Tennis
- Air Conditioning
Cadell Petit Overview
This traditional Majorcan stone villa is situated in a well-connected neighborhood in a beautiful rural area, just a short drive away from the popular old Roman town of Pollensa. Set at the foot of sprawling mountains in the unspoilt countryside, the area around the three-bedroom villa is quiet but close to the highways that link all four corners of Majorca.
The interior of the house offers every comfort and feels authentic thanks to its high beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and light terracotta tiles. The rooms comprise an open plan living and dining area, an independent kitchen with a small dining table, two bathrooms and three beautiful bedrooms, looking out over the garden or mountains.
At the centrepiece of the vast lawned garden is the swimming pool, where guests can spend their days sunbathing whilst admiring the rolling countryside. Close by is a covered terrace furnished with a traditional wooden dining suite, a brick barbecue and table tennis.
In the local village guests can discover a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars and a weekly Sunday market selling delicious fresh local produce. You will need a car to explore the local areas of Pollensa and Alcudia town just a ten-minute drive away and for golfers, the Pollensa Golf course is just five minutes up the road by car.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Hob, Dining Facilities
Comfortable Seating Area, Flat Screen TV, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Twin Beds, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin, Bidet
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Enclosed Garden, Brick Built BBQ, Table Tennis
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Steps Access,
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
A villa holiday in Pollensa provides the opportunity to uncover the wealth of history, culture and ancient charm in one of Majorca’s true hidden gems. With spectacular views of mountainous headlands and fascinating buildings on every corner, there is so much to see in this charming town. Climb the famous Calvari Steps and take in the breath-taking views across the town and surrounding countryside, or potter around the cobbled streets and browse the local craft and clothes shops. The vast promenade and restaurant-lined marina in Puerto Pollensa is just a ten-minute drive away.