If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Raymar, Loule, Algarve
- Pool Table
- Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Roman Steps
Villa Raymar Overview
For those looking for a special and private getaway for special occasions, Villa Raymar is an ideal choice. This impressive detached property is set in an elevated position, a natural setting on large private grounds. This well-appointed property offers four bedrooms over two levels. The ground floor consists of a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious lounge with dining options, a double bedroom with air conditioning, a twin bedroom with ceiling fan that share a bathroom. Stairs lead to the first floor to the master bedroom with air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom and another double bedroom with its own ensuite. Entering out of the patio doors leads you to your outdoor living area, a stunning swimming pool surrounded by mature gardens. The swimming pool also has the option of electric pool heating for an additional cost. Comfortable seating are positioned under the covered terrace and other dining options are available around the villa along with a gas BBQ for alfresco evenings. Villa Raymar offers a truly perfect private villa holiday experience.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Few English Channels, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Dining Facilities
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Coffee Machine, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Twin Beds, Ceiling Fan, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Shower, Toilet, Basin
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Bath, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 4 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Comfortable Seating, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, Brick Built BBQ, Pool Table, Lawn
Off Road Parking
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 1.00m - 2.00m, Heated*, Poolside Shower, Roman Steps,
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Faro Airport (FAO)
Tucked away from the busier large resort towns but yet still only a short drive away from the action, Loule is a charming town on Portugal’s colourful southern coast that is just waiting to be explored. If you’re after a villa holiday with a mix of beach, action and culture - a Loule villa is the perfect choice.
A treasure trove of Portuguese history and culture, this old Arabian market town is filled with a maze of narrow cobblestoned streets and decorated with vibrant architecture. Throw in impressive churches, ancient convents and a well-preserved 13th-century caste to make this destination a real antique gem. Hunt for bargains at the weekly gypsy market and learn about the town’s fascinating past at one of its museums.
For a true taste of Portugal, try authentic pastries and cakes at quaint cafés or mouth-watering regional dishes at family-run tavernas. Just a five-minute drive down the road, you’ll find the blue-flag beaches of Quarteira and Vilamoura, with water sports for the adrenaline junkies and soft golden sand for those wanting to unwind and top up their tan.