If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Amare La Vita Villa, Tragaki, Zakynthos
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Whirlpool Bath
- Sea View
Amare La Vita Villa Overview
Amare La Vita Villa will take your breath away, fenced with an endless horizon of the deep blue Ionian Sea. Nestled within a small complex amongst trees, you can enjoy listening to the sweet sounds of the local birds while taking in the panoramic views of the serene landscape. Hidden on the outskirts of the off-the-beaten track village of Tragaki, this pint-sized village is a treasure, hidden in the hills amongst olive groves and vineyards. Amare La Vita Villa offers the best of both worlds: just a fifteen-minute drive away from its bustling capital, Zante Town. Run off to the island’s capital, with ancient churches, museums, and boutiques squeezed into narrow lanes and harbourfront restaurants serving up fresh seafood. Just ten minutes away is the two-kilometre golden swathe of Tsilivi Beach, a go-to for sun worshippers and watersports lovers alike.
Amare La Vita Villa is the ultimate romantic retreat. The bedroom oozes style, with a plush double bed and a whirlpool bathtub sitting behind. Encircled by wide windows and sliding glass doors, the entire open-plan living space gets flooded with natural light, brightening the entire interiors. The living area is chic and contemporary, with a sleek sofa, stylish lighting features, minimal décor, and smooth white walls. The glossy kitchen matches the black and white tones with a vogue glass dining table that is splashed with colour from the vivid purple chairs. The terrace is as relaxing as it gets, with the swimming pool positioned so you can go for a dip and admire the uninterrupted views out to sea. Dotted with sun loungers, parasols, and a swinging chair - there are plenty of spots to soak up the sun or read a book in the shade. The alfresco dining area is an idyllic corner to enjoy the ambiance and coastal panoramas, with a gorgeous stone bench dining table and barbecue.
*Please note, there is a large corner seating unit in the living room. This doubles up as sleeping arrangements for the third guest.
Usual day is Mondays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Open Plan
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Smart TV, Dining Facilities, Open Plan, Patio doors
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Smart TV, Whirlpool Bath, Patio doors
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Garden Furniture, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Sea View
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 7.40m x 3.40m, Pool Depth: 1.39m - 1.41m, Ladder Access,
Zakynthos International Airport (ZTH)
Life in traditional Tragaki is at a leisurely pace, and a holiday here will allow you to experience a slice of the real Greece. Our villa offering in Tragaki is less than 500 metres from the beach and tavernas, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Just up the hill is the village itself, which is surrounded by beautiful olive groves and vineyards making a picturesque setting. Tragaki is becoming more popular for holiday rentals, with new villas being built in the beautiful wooded areas behind the coast providing easy access to the beaches and restaurants.
There are several beaches nearby, including Plagos Beach with its lovely sand and shallow waters making it ideal for families. Tragaki is within a few minutes' drive of the better known Tsilivi, offering plenty of bars and tavernas, whilst the island's capital Zakynthos Town is also a short drive away should you wish to spend a day shopping or enjoy a livelier night out.