If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Iliotropos, Skala, Kefalonia
- Infinity Pool
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Sea View
Villa Iliotropos Overview
This gorgeous modern villa stands high above Skala beach with incredible panoramic views that take in the entire length of the beach, the town of Skala and extend away across the south coast of Kefalonia to Zakynthos, encompassing the rugged hillsides and traditional hamlet of Old Skala.
Just under one kilometre from the coastal road, where you will find supermarkets, restaurants and cafes, lies a glorious stretch of sandy beach just opposite and the centre of Skala is just a short drive along the sea front. With gorgeous views from all rooms, stylish yet simple interiors in earth tones are superbly comfortable, with colour accents highlighted by large canvasses, collected by the owner during her time running an art gallery.
The large decked area offers privacy and plenty of space to enjoy the pool and the never ending views. Although ideal for a couple, a galleried seating area upstairs offers the possibility for a third person to sleep in comfort with an adjoining shower room.
*Complimentary Pool Towels, slippers and Toiletry Kit provided
Usual day is Saturdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Few English Channels, DVD Player, Bluetooth Speakers, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine, Dining Facilities
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Bathtub, Shower, Toilet, Basin
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Sofa Bed, Air Conditioning
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Portable BBQ, Sea View
Off Road Parking, Electric Gates
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 3.00m, Pool Depth: 0.95m - 1.70m, Infinity Pool, Ladder Access, Poolside Shower,
This beautiful one bed villa is more suited to adults and older children due to the one double bedroom. There are ladder effect gaps on the mezzanine staircases railing and as such we do not recommend for children.
Kefalonia International Airport (EFL)
At the very southernmost tip of Kefalonia island a popular beach resort has grown up around the charming village of Skala.
The main attraction of this area was the endless expanse of stunning sand beach, but the village centre – now offering a varied choice of tavernas, mini markets, shops and cafe’s has grown with the addition of some rather chic restaurants and bars along the beach front and several “boutique” hotels.
A walk up into the hills behind Skala brings you back to another era as you explore the ruins of the old village destroyed in the earthquake in the last century. Skala has become probably the most “sought after” holiday resort on Kefalonia in recent years – and it’s easy to see why.