If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Ionian Sunset Villa Valentina, Sivota Bay, Ionian Coast
- Infinity Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea View
Ionian Sunset Villa Valentina Overview
Brand new in 2022 the Ionian Sunset development of villas clings to the hillside high above the beautiful bays surrounding Sivota harbour - to say that the views are akin to being in a low flying aircraft is not an exaggeration! With the coastline laid out below you and the never ending blue of the Ionian sea, with Paxos island and Corfu in the distance…breathtaking? Most definitely! You are sure to spend a good deal of time just gazing in wonder at that view.
Although the road up to the villas is steep with some tight bends, it is only a short distance down to the beach below and nearest restaurant is just a few minutes in the car. You'll soon be dipping your feet in that glorious sea you have been enjoying from your villa terrace. The centre of Sivota harbour, with water front café’s and restaurants as well as a smattering of shops, is only 5 minutes drive away.
The outside does have the WOW factor but the interior offers clean modern lines, the villa is very functional and minimal in style but with all the modern conveniences we expect - floor to ceiling glass sliding doors draw you out to the paved terrace area and the infinity pool.
Villa Valentina is one of the three one bedroomed villas at Ionian Sunset, all “cave house” style, built into the hillside with minimum disturbance to the natural lie of the land and with all rooms leading out to the pool terrace and enjoying that view. Located on the top row of the complex and next to two bedroomed Villa Cleo these two could be booked together for a larger group.
Although ideal for couples Ionian Sunset Villa Valentina could sleep up to two children (up to 12 years old) on the sofa beds in the living area but they are not recommended for adults.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Sofa Bed, Flat Screen TV, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace, Sea View
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Dining Facilities
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Doors to Terrace, Sea View
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, Sea View
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 6.20m x 2.80m, Pool Depth: 1.50m - 1.50m, Infinity Pool, Steps Access,
Please note that the property features an infinity-style pool. Please do not sit, stand or walk along the infinity edge, inflatables are not recommended for this pool type.
Aktion National Airport – Preveza (PVK)
Nothing spells relaxation like Sivota Bay, a laid-back village on Greece’s enchanting western mainland that gives the Caribbean a run for its money. During the day, the marina hums with activity, filled with fishermen delivering their fresh catch of the day. It’s the perfect place to grab a cocktail, where you can relax at a waterfront bar and watch the yachts and luxurious motorboats coming and going. Bougainvillea fills the streets with heavenly scents, as well as cafes and restaurants serving up regional homemade pies, sumptuous seafood, and local specialties. The rugged and twisting coastline has numerous beaches to sink your toes into, from long sandy swathes filled with beach bars to secluded coves only reachable by boat. Sivota Bay’s go-slow vibe is a big draw, but if you fancy something a little livelier, head down the coast to the picturesque town of Parga to explore some historical jewels.