If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Apolis Superior Villa, Parga, Ionian Coast
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea View
Apolis Superior Villa Overview
Apolis Superior Villa is something else. Perched on a hillside overlooking the stunning historic coastal town of Parga, it perfectly reflects the shimmering blue hues of the crystal-clear waters below. The view is eye-popping, with endless panoramas of the picture-perfect Ionian Coast at every turn. The standout feature is the terrace, overlooking the glistening seascape, which instantly transports you to holiday mode. The clear azure waters of the pool gleam under the sunshine, surrounded by loungers for drying off after afternoon swims. Tuck into long dinners in the balmy evening air while watching the sun set over the coast, with a table set and barbecue (available on request) that make alfresco dining easy.
Apolis Superior Villa isn’t just about the views; the exteriors are sure to wow, built with a traditional feel with terracotta roofs, whitewashed walls, and rustic stone facades. Inside is bright and spacious, perfectly blending a modern design and Mediterranean styles. Fenced with wide sliding glass doors and windows, each room is flooded with a golden natural light. Quaint and cosy, the living space is full of charm, with a rustic-style corner kitchen and plush sofa to sink into after a day of sightseeing. The two bedrooms have everything you’ll need to really unwind, with a double and twin bedroom making for an intimate villa escape. Located in the hills overlooking Parga, tavernas and restaurants spill out onto cobbled streets and serve up sumptuous Greek cuisine and seafood. For some sun, sea, and sand, there’s a tiny beach by the harbour, or head next door to the quiet resort of Lichnos for some bigger waves and a sweep of pine-backed sand.
Please note a portable BBQ is available on request
Please note breakfast can be provided free of charge on the terrace at the on site bar/café for guests staying in the Apolis villas
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, Mature Gardens, Enclosed Garden, Sea View
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.30m - 1.70m, Ladder Access,
Please note that this villa is part of a small complex of 4 villas as such the boundary barrier between each villa may not extend the full length of the villa grounds, please ensure children are supervised at all times.
Aktion National Airport – Preveza (PVK)
Set in Greece’s western mainland, Parga is a rustic village that offers the best of both worlds and will please beach lovers and countryside explorers. Sandwiched between soaring mountains and a pretty scenic bay, it's one of those holiday destinations you see on postcards. With its crystal-clear blue waters, boats bobbing in the harbour and rainbow-coloured houses that cling to the hillside, you’d be forgiven for mistaking Parga for a Greek island. Tavernas and restaurants spill out onto cobbled streets, where a waterfront meal on the harbour offers dinner bathed in a golden sunset. A day of exploration will see you stumble upon tiny souvenir stores, open-air cafes, and crumbling old churches. For some sun, sea, and sand, there’s a tiny beach by the harbour, or head next door to the quiet resort of Lichnos for some bigger waves and a sweep of pine-backed sand that stretches for almost a kilometre. Don’t forget to take your camera, as Parga is surrounded by historical sites, such as the Gates of Hades and hilltop Venetian castles.