If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Golden Crest, Heraklion, Crete
- Sea View
- Infinity Pool
- Table Tennis
Villa Golden Crest Overview
A beautiful peaceful retreat set in stunning gardens but just a short distance(walkable) from the popular resort of Hersonissos with a wide choice of facilities to satisfy most visitors and within easy reach of the fascinating capital of Crete, Heraklion. This is the ideal villa to strike out to investigate what this area offers secure in the knowledge that you can then retreat back to your gorgeous villa for peace and quiet.
Excellent standard of equipment (Coco Mat Beds, Miele appliances) and some really good antique furniture makes this a real “home from home” The beautifully landscaped grounds are a haven from the hot sun and also afford sea views and a built in barbecue for those idyllic al fresco meals.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Music System, Fan, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Dining Facilities, Open Plan
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dining Facilities, Open Plan
Off Road Parking
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, Garden, Brick Built BBQ, Table Tennis, Trampoline, Shrubs and Flowers
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 9.00m x 4.50m, Pool Depth: 1.40m, Infinity Pool, Steps Access,
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV
Twin Beds, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV
Bath, Toilet, Double Basins
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Please note that this villa has an infinity edge pool so please ensure for your own safety that you and your party refrain from walking, sitting or standing on the infinity edge.
This villa features some low walls around the grounds and outside steps with no handrail so care should be taken.
Chania International Airport (CHQ), Heraklion Airport (HER)
Our properties are located in multiple areas surrounding Heraklion, meaning guests have easy access to the hustle and bustle of Crete’s capital but can enjoy a slower pace of life at their villa. As the island's largest city and chief port, Heraklion exudes an energetic atmosphere with a wealth of attractions including outstanding architecture, golden beaches and waterfront restaurants serving exceptional seafood.
The first thing you’re likely to see is the Venetian Fortress of Koules, which is the symbol of Heraklion. Built by the Venetians in the 16th century, it stands proudly at the harbour entrance and its 2.5km jetty lined with fishing boats is a popular promenade. History enthusiasts can also admire two of the most important Crete monuments: Knossos Palace and Phaistos Palace, both magnificent testaments of the Minoan civilisation. Knossos is such a draw that Crete's main museums, the Heraklion Archaeological Museum, the Historical Museum of Crete and the Natural History Museum, are also located in the area.
Spend a morning or afternoon ambling around the vibrant Old Town, where a warren of pedestrian-only streets are lined by aristocratic buildings, cathedrals and churches, and an array of boutiques. It’s home to the Loggia, a former private club for Venetian nobles that is now the City Hall and arguably Heraklion’s most beautiful building. Spend time in one of the leafy squares with fountains and busy street-side cafés – the area comes alive at night and you can really get a feel of the local scene. When sightseeing has tired you out, it’s time to hit the beach. The northern and southern coasts of the Heraklion region are fringed with beautiful, well-organised beaches – many with restaurants, beach bars, sunbeds and watersports facilities – one of note just a short drive away is the Blue Flag Karteros beach, where clear blue waters meet the golden sands of a picturesque bay. Heraklion also offers great access to Eastern Crete linked by the excellent national road and beautiful seaside resorts.