If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Romanza Beta, San Stefanos, Corfu
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Sea View
- Pool Table
Villa Romanza Beta Overview
Villa Romanza Beta is a really wonderful villa in an utterly tranquil and idyllic waterfront location with panoramic sea views. Traditionally designed, with the living room and bedrooms all overlooking the inviting swimming pool and out to the glistening blue sea and sandy beach of San Stefanos, this would be a perfect house for families with young children or even two couples travelling together. The pretty coastal village of San Stefanos boasts a pretty church, a lovely little fishing harbour, a selection of tavernas to cater for all tastes and budgets, a bakery and a lovely sandy family friendly beach, all of which can be reached within a few minutes by foot. The village is quintessentially Greek and very quaint. The interiors of the villa are impeccably cared for, and the proud owners have done a magnificent job in catering for all the requirements of their clients, they have even installed a sauna and games room in the lower ground floor! The ground floor and first floor rooms all benefit from balconies overlooking the lovely private pool, and of course, the gorgeous panoramic vista. Even though the village has all the facilities you could possibly need for a relaxing summer holiday, the nearly village of Arillas can also be easily reached by foot, and also boasts an excellent beach and an even wider selection of resort amenities.
Two of the 1st floor bedrooms can be made into a family suite, by opening an 'inter-connecting' wooden door, perfect for families with young children, or groups of teenagers who wish to share the same bedroom space.
Usual day is Mondays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lower Ground Floor
Pool Table, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Comfortable Seating
Toilet, Basin, Sauna
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine
Flat Screen TV, Comfortable Seating, Dining Facilities, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Balcony, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Balcony
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Sofa Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Interconnecting Doors
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Interconnecting Doors
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Lawn, Enclosed Garden, Shrubs and Flowers
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 7.50m x 5.00m, Ladder Access,
Corfu International Airport (CFU)
Located in the north west of Corfu, San Stefanos ticks all the boxes for a perfect holiday. With a vast and eye-catching sandy beach, a lovely selection of café bars, restaurants and shops and a plethora of delightful walks in the area, its little wonder that San Stefanos attracts a tremendously high number of repeat clients.
Seldom have we come across such friendly locals as we did on visiting San Stefanos, and we can be super confident that anyone who chooses to visit this picturesque fishing village will become captivated by its charm and relaxing atmosphere. This particular area of Corfu boasts a number of attractive breaches, with Arillas and Agios Georgios being particularly appealing, along with the iconic ‘twin inlet’ beach of Afionas, although it is a bit of a hike to get there, the rewards are well worth it - this beach, along with the entire area around San Stefanos is a photographers paradise.
Fri 26 Aug 2022
Games room was brilliant. Well kept and looked after.
Thu 16 Jun 2022
The villa was clean and spacious with beautiful views.
Thu 02 Sep 2021
Great villa! The pool area was very good, pool depth good for little ones, great sun beds and shaded areas. The cleaning was also excellent and the resort had some wonderful restaurants.