If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Greco Mare 6, Protaras, Cyprus
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Sea Access
- Air Conditioning
Villa Greco Mare 6 Overview
Perched on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea, wake up each morning to the sound of the waves crashing the shore at Villa Greco Mare 6. Boasting sprawling views across the glistening seascape, you’ll likely be spending most of your time on the terrace, where you are just steps away from the golden shoreline. Flanked with lush greenery and exotic trees – the setting is as serene as it can get. There are plenty of sun loungers and outdoor sofas to unwind on and take in the view, with a kidney-shaped pool to cool off from the sunshine. The alfresco dining area is one of our favourites, where you can tuck into dinner or fire up the barbecue in the sea breeze.
The location doesn’t get much better than at Villa Greco Mare 6, with the picturesque white sands of Mimosa Beach and Konnos Bay just walking distance away. Nestled in a quiet corner between the bustling resorts of Protaras and Ayia Napa, you’ve got the best of both worlds at Villa Greco Mare 6. In just a short drive, you’ll be in the centre of their buzzing streets, jam-packed with restaurants, cafes, and bars.
Spring open the wide patio doors to bring the outside in, with sofas to sink into and stare out over unobstructed views of the glistening seascape. The interiors are styled with a coastal theme, with wicker furnishings and shabby chic décor, which creates a warm atmosphere throughout. Cooking never looked so relaxing when next to some sublime sea views, with a modern high-end kitchen packed with all the latest mod cons. Upstairs are one single and two double bedrooms, with one stepping out to a balcony perfect for morning coffees over the incredible coastline.
Usual day is Wednesdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Few English Channels, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace, Sea View
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Machine, Washing Machine, Breakfast Bar
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Balcony
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Outdoor Kitchen, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Lawn, Mature Gardens, Sea View, Sea Access
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 7.00m x 3.50m, Pool Depth: 1.10m - 1.40m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
With this villa being located in a prime location, one of the many outstanding features of this property is the view out to sea and walk to the beach. As there is no fencing to separate the garden, this property may not be suitable for everyone.
Paphos International Airport (PFO), Larnaca International Airport (LCA)
Family-friendly and peaceful, the resort town of Protaras is situated along the sandy southeast coastline of Cyprus. The gorgeous Fig Tree Bay beach is the most famous attraction, where you’ll find a selection of watersports and a small island which you can swim out to. A villa holiday in Protaras may be a magnet for beach-lovers, but it’s perfect for adventure and exploration too thanks to its rugged coastline. Soak in breathtaking views of the surrounding landscapes along the hiking trails passing centuries-old chapels along the way – you may even come across hidden coves and secret bays!
This beautiful region has everything you would expect from an idyllic beach holiday with a good selection of bars, shops and traditional restaurants serving Cypriot specialties. What’s more, it boasts one of the best climates in the Mediterranean with warm sunshine year-round, meaning summer never ends!