If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Alasia, Protaras, Cyprus
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Villa Alasia Overview
Set in an excellent location just a 3-minute walk from the nearest white-sand beach, Villa Alasia offers the ideal home-from-home for families. Designed and furnished in a chic, modern style, the villa comprises three double bedrooms (all of which can be found on the first floor) and a wonderful open-plan living room, dining and kitchen area which lead out to the pool terrace.
The outside space provides everything you need for family entertainment, with garden furniture, sun loungers, a BBQ and of course the private swimming pool all at your disposal for hours of fun in the Cypriot sunshine.
The popular and lively resort of Protaras is just 4km away and is home to an array of beautiful beaches including the famous Fig Tree Bay, as well as a wide range of international restaurants, cafes and a thriving night-time scene.
Usual day is Wednesdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Dining Facilities, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Balcony
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, BBQ, Sea View
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Paphos International Airport (PFO), Larnaca International Airport (LCA)
Family-friendly and peaceful, the resort town of Protaras is situated along the sandy southeast coastline of Cyprus. The gorgeous Fig Tree Bay beach is the most famous attraction, where you’ll find a selection of watersports and a small island which you can swim out to. A villa holiday in Protaras may be a magnet for beach-lovers, but it’s perfect for adventure and exploration too thanks to its rugged coastline. Soak in breathtaking views of the surrounding landscapes along the hiking trails passing centuries-old chapels along the way – you may even come across hidden coves and secret bays!
This beautiful region has everything you would expect from an idyllic beach holiday with a good selection of bars, shops and traditional restaurants serving Cypriot specialties. What’s more, it boasts one of the best climates in the Mediterranean with warm sunshine year-round, meaning summer never ends!
Wed 03 Aug 2022
The villa was pretty spotless, and the pool was a perfect size for us. The location isn’t exactly as described and so it’s not really possible to take a short walk to the closest beach - partly due to the heat (we walked to the edge of the main shopping street once to go to the supermarket and didn’t do it again) and partly due to the development of the area which means the paths and roads that you could use are not really accessible. It is definitely better to use a car. But, please don’t let that put you off, I am just providing some honest feedback so that others don’t book on the basis that it’s a ‘short walk to shops and beach’ like we did. We had intended to to use local transport to get around but ended up hiring a small car (with aircon - it’s a must) from a local company on our second day for the rest of the week. Best decision ever. We were able to pop to the shops, to the water park in Agia Napa, and to lots of different beaches along the east coast instead of being tied to one area. Thoroughly recommend Green Bay Beach - snorkelling with a sea turtle on at least two occasions was very unexpected and totally magical. The villa itself was in a quiet area right on the edge of the town/village and there are a couple more phases of similar developments going up in the vicinity. It has easy access to all main routes out of the location to enable you to see more of the island. It was clean, spacious, had aircon in all bedrooms and the living area, and the pool was great for a swim or play at any time of the day. The only thing stopping us from returning is simply the desire to keep trying new places on each holiday, otherwise we would be returning as it was great for us.