If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Perla Sisan, Pula, Istria
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
- Brick Built BBQ
- Air Conditioning
Villa Perla Sisan Overview
A cosy hideaway in the lush Croatian countryside, Villa Perla Sisan is a rural retreat that oozes relaxation and tranquillity. Perched in the southern part of Istria in the small town of Sisan, sit back and unwind as you soak up the local life. You’re just a short walk away from quaint cafes, Istrian-style restaurants, and international eateries. A short drive away is the pebbled beach of Uvala Kale, where you can lazily float on its crystal-clear waters or unwind on the gravelly shore. Further afield is the bustling ancient city of Pula, filled with crumbling churches, archaeological sites, and plenty of restaurants for refuelling after sightseeing. Outside, the sun-drenched terrace will instantly transport you to holiday mode, enclosed with a rustic stone wall for added privacy. The sun-lounger lined swimming pool is perfect for transitioning between a cool swim and sunbathing in the warm Croatian sunshine. With an alfresco dining table and barbecue set up under the rustic veranda, spend balmy evenings with dinner and drinks on the terrace.
Recently restored to maintain its authentic Croatian character, this traditional stone country house is an antique treasure trove on the Istrian peninsula. Built over 100 years ago, Villa Perla has its feet planted in tradition and is a beautiful example of original Istrian architecture with its rustic stone exteriors and pastel-hued shutters. Villa Perla is divided into two separate cottages, each with their own open-plan living and kitchen spaces. The interiors are coated in history, with exposed brick and stucco walls and wooden panelled ceilings. We’re in awe over the original fireplace that takes centre stage in the living rooms, surrounded by wicker furnishings, plush sofas, and antique décor. The kitchens are as cosy as they can get, keeping with the country-chic design with old wooden cabinetry paired with modern appliances. In each cottage are two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, all classically designed with oak beds, exposed beams, and incredible views over the rural landscape.
Usual day is Saturdays.
May - October is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Music System, Doors to Terrace
Hob, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace
Toilet, Basin, Washing Machine
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Single Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Ground Floor - Annex 1
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
First Floor Annex 1
Bedroom 5 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Shrubs and Flowers, Enclosed Garden
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Ladder Access, Poolside Shower,
Please note some areas of the villa and grounds feature ladder effect railings, please do not climb and ensure children are supervised.
Pula Airport (PUY)
Nestled on the southern tip of the peninsula lies Pula, the largest city in Istria which offers an enticing blend of Croatia’s modern buzz with the atmosphere of ancient Rome.
Uncover the wealth of Roman architecture throughout the city of Pula, with the well-preserved 1st century Roman Amphitheatre as the star attraction. Dominating the bustling streets of this lively Istrian city, the limestone-built amphitheatre, which originally hosted gladiatorial contests, is the ultimate venue for summer concerts and festivals and it can hold up to 20,000 spectators.
Pula offers a contrasting modern side too, with fantastic shopping opportunities, lively bars and an attractive marina.
The picturesque, horseshoe-shaped Pula Bay is the ideal spot to unwind by the Adriatic Sea, with pretty pebble stones backed by a rugged terrain. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try snorkelling or diving? There are plenty of family holiday activities to try in Pula, and the city has great transport links to rest of Istria’s radiant region, including the breath-taking Brijuni Islands which can be accessed via a short boat trip from nearby Fažana.