If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Casa Vida, Pula, Istria
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Air Conditioning
Casa Vida Overview
Set in a fully enclosed lawned garden, Casa Vida is perfect for couples or small families in need of a relaxing retreat. This cute, contemporary villa caters for all your holiday needs, with air-conditioned bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen and spacious living area boasting plenty of natural light. You’re bound to spend the majority of your days here enjoying the wonderful Istrian sunshine by your own private pool. The patterned, stone-paved patio surrounding the pool adds a modern touch, and there is a shaded seating area, ideal for cooling off with a nice cold drink!
Istria’s charming coastline is just four kilometres away, and a fifteen-minute drive will bring you to the historic and stunning town of Pula with its wealth of shopping facilities and eateries.
Usual day is Saturdays.
June - September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Sat TV Few English Channels, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Dining Facilities
Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Air Conditioning
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Shower, Toilet, Basin, Washing Machine
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Parasol, Sun Loungers, Covered Terrace(s)
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 7.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.50m - 1.50m, Ladder Access, Poolside Shower,
Pula Airport (PUY)
Nestled on the southern tip of the peninsula lies Pula, the largest city in Istria which offers an enticing blend of Croatia’s modern buzz with the atmosphere of ancient Rome.
Uncover the wealth of Roman architecture throughout the city of Pula, with the well-preserved 1st century Roman Amphitheatre as the star attraction. Dominating the bustling streets of this lively Istrian city, the limestone-built amphitheatre, which originally hosted gladiatorial contests, is the ultimate venue for summer concerts and festivals and it can hold up to 20,000 spectators.
Pula offers a contrasting modern side too, with fantastic shopping opportunities, lively bars and an attractive marina.
The picturesque, horseshoe-shaped Pula Bay is the ideal spot to unwind by the Adriatic Sea, with pretty pebble stones backed by a rugged terrain. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try snorkelling or diving? There are plenty of family holiday activities to try in Pula, and the city has great transport links to rest of Istria’s radiant region, including the breath-taking Brijuni Islands which can be accessed via a short boat trip from nearby Fažana.