If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Jewel, Porec, Istria
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Enclosed Garden
Villa Jewel Overview
If you’re wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle, this charming Croatian retreat should be on the top of your list. The best part? It has to be the glorious grounds. The secluded brick patio terrace is engulfed by lush gardens, with the main feature being the generously sized swimming pool inviting you to dive straight in. Flanked with a line of plush sun loungers, it's perfect for unwinding in the sunshine after a refreshing afternoon dip. The alfresco dining area is the picturesque setting for dinner, where you can grill up a feast on the barbecue and all tuck in whilst watching the sun slowly set. Located within the sprawling Istrian countryside in the sleepy village of Vabriga, soak up the local life and immerse yourself in the easy-going way of life. The perfect location for the beach, as a beautiful rocky coastline is just a short twenty-minute scenic walk through the rural landscape. If you’re looking for a daytrip etched in history, head to the seafront city of Pula, renowned for its vibrant harbour, gorgeous beaches, first-class gastronomy and crumbling Roman ruins.
The living spaces are stretched out in an open-plan design and exude elegance, with chandeliers, modern furnishings and a rich colour tone. Starting off with a trendy lounge, with a TV nestled within a bookshelf stand overlooking two plush sofas invite you to kick off your shoes in blissful comfort. At the other end of the room is the large contemporary kitchen, decorated in pastel tones with a range of high-end appliances. The dining table sits alongside, with its soft fabric chairs and rich wooden table inviting for intimate family meals. A majestic stone staircase leads you up to the first-floor, where three fabulous ensuite bedrooms await. With huge comfy beds overflowing with plush cushions and even a walk-in wardrobe, it’s oozing comfort and opulence. There is a fourth bedroom on the ground floor, with a refreshing freestanding bathtub adjoined.
Usual day is Saturdays.
June - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher
Toilet, Basin, Washing Machine
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin, Doors to Terrace Gardens
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 4 Ensuite
Bathtub, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Enclosed Garden
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.30m - 1.30m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Pula Airport (PUY)
Set on the Western side of the Istrian peninsula and looking out to the Italian Coast, the seaside town of Porec is a fantastic place to enjoy family holidays. Historic, Roman influences infused with a modern-day twist make Porec an attractive town to explore, whilst its rocky shores lined with secluded coves, pines trees and beachside cafés cater for your sun seeking needs.
A must-see attraction in Porec and perhaps Istria’s most famous is the UNESCO listed Euphrasian Basilica. This 4th century monument has largely been kept intact and boasts beautiful, striking mosaics, and is a fine example of Byzantine architecture.
Scattered throughout the Old Town’s stone-walled streets are some fine eateries favoured by the locals, and are a great place to sample authentic Croatian and Italian cuisine. Why not end your evenings at one of Porec’s many lively bars? The town has some brilliant nightlife and has become a hotspot for locals.
A villa holiday in Porec allows you to spend a day at Istralandia, the region's highly rated water park which is a 30-minute drive north.