If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Sea Dreams II, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea View
Villa Sea Dreams II Overview
Traditional, tranquil, and tropical are the first three words that come to mind when we think of Villa Sea Dreams II. The backdrop is a natural masterpiece, perched on a pine-clad slope overlooking the sparkling Adriatic Sea and the surrounding rugged mountainscape. Set within a peaceful corner of the Dubrovnik Riviera, relaxation is at the top of the itinerary-when you’re not looking at the sublime views, of course. Mlini Bay is just a ten-minute walk down the hill, with a pretty pebble beach boasting calm turquoise waters that are perfect for swimming. If you fancy tasting the local cuisine, the harbour and promenade are crowded with traditional cafes and delectable restaurants. For a dose of history, the historic city of Dubrovnik is a short drive away and bursting with ancient plazas, crumbling archaeological sites, and a thriving gastronomic scene.
Villa Sea Dreams II is as traditional as it gets, with its rustic stonework, wooden ceilings, bold green windows, and terracotta-tiled roofs. A lovingly restored classic farmhouse, the Dubrovnik architecture has been beautifully preserved to blend with the authentic Croatian character of its village. The country-chic style continues inside, with old stone wall features, antique wooden furnishings, and soft colour schemes. The living room is warm and welcoming, with a plush beige corner sofa and a large snooker table surrounding the traditional brick fireplace. The kitchen is a lovely contrast, modern and cutting-edge with sleek wooden cabinetry and high-end appliances, with a local touch from the timber breakfast bar seats and stone backsplash. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, which are bright and open thanks to the fresh white walls and light wooden ceilings. The beds in the annex and on the second floor can be separated into two twins on request.
As soon as you enter the outdoor space, it’ll be hard to pull yourself away from this slice of Croatian paradise. There are multiple terrace spots for you to sit back and take in the phenomenal, far-reaching scenery. Picturesque and peaceful, the garden area is flanked by greenery and palm trees, with a large gloriette terrace perfect for sipping a morning coffee whilst gazing out over Mlini Bay. If dinner at sundown sounds like your idea of heaven, there’s a shaded pergola with a wooden dining table and an outdoor sofa for soaking up the remarkable sea views. There’s even a summer kitchen, with a large stone barbecue and an outdoor fridge for whipping up feasts in the fresh sea air. The swimming pool is grand and majestic, featuring roman steps and a massage bench for cooling off in pure bliss.
Usual day is Saturdays.
June - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lounge / Kitchen
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Oven, Fridge Freezer, Hob, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Dining Facilities
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Comfortable Seating, Pool Table, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Balcony
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Ground Floor - Annex 1
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, External Access
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Lawn, Sea View
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 6.50m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.50m - 1.50m, Steps Access, Whirlpool,
Dubrovnik is a vibrant city surrounded by beautiful beaches and pristine countryside. The terracotta rooftops of Dubrovnik's walled Old Town have fast become a symbol of Croatia villa holidays, but there's so much more to discover in this picturesque region along the Adriatic Coast.
Our Dubrovnik villas are spread throughout the region in charming coastal towns and secluded rural villages, allowing you to experience the real Croatia away from the hustle and bustle of tourist hotspots.
Dubrovnik itself can be easily reached with a short drive from all of our villas, as well as the multitude of divine cove beaches dotted all along the coastline.