Book your place in the sun with complete peace of mind
At Solmar Villas, we understand that you book a sunshine holiday to escape the British weather. So the last thing you want is for the rain to travel to your villa with you.
That’s why we’re the only villa holiday company to include a Good Weather Guarantee with every one of our holidays!
With this guarantee, if it rains for half your holiday or more, we’ll give you a credit of 50% of your villa cost to spend with us on your next villa holiday. That’s our very special promise to you as a valued customer.
What’s more, we've extended our Good Weather Guarantee to include all of our off-peak dates.
Why take the risk? Book your Solmar Villas holiday NOW and if it rains, you're covered!
Which villas are included?
All villas shown in our 'Exclusive' range' are included in the promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- For arrivals in or between April-October
- All our Exclusive Villas are included within the promotion
- Credit will only be offered if it rains for a minimum of 50% of the duration the DAYTIME of the holiday*.
- Claims for credit under the Good Weather Guarantee must be made in writing to [email protected] within 7 days of return from the holiday.
- Qualifying guests will be entitled to 50% of the original price paid for a villa off any exclusive villa list price travelling the following year.
- No cash refund or alternative is available
- This offer has no cash value and the sale of the Offer is prohibited
- Value of the villa which the credit is to be used against must be equal to or greater than the original villa value
- Credit bookings must be made within 3 months of the return date of the original holiday
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion bookings purchased from any third party or voucher site
- Solmar Villas Ltd. reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, for any reason, and without notice
*For example, on a 14 day holiday, it would need to rain continuously/heavily for 4 hours on at least 7 of the days. Each day will be noted as a rainy day and this is determined by the Local representative and house management in resort. Their decision is final and will be made at the end of every operational day. Details of qualifying rainy day dates will be made available on request.