Solmar Villas is a family run business, based in Staffordshire, with over 25 years of experience in arranging high quality, tailor made villa holidays. Solmar Villas prides itself on providing the highest quality prompt and personalised service to all clients - with Solmar Villas.
Solmar Villas select only the highest quality villas in the finest resorts across Europe with Mainland Spain, Balearics, Canary Islands, Portugal, Greece and Cyprus being our key destinations. Our selection of villas includes a wide range of properties from traditional style houses offering peace and privacy in the countryside, to luxury villas with pools and breath-taking coastal views in unspoiled areas.
Location - Hybrid Model
Our head office is based just off the A38 in Burton Upon Trent. We work on a hybrid model with all staff in office Monday to Wednesday and then working from home on Thursday and Friday.
We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer to join our marketing team to further develop our market leading website through own abilities and managing external developers/consultants.
This exciting opportunity will offer you the ability to focus purely on one brand and be ultimately responsible for the performance and conversion of the ecommerce websites.
If you have a passion for customerUX, coding and delivering the best website possible, please apply.
- Developing our Drupal based website to ensure optimised across multiple browsers and devices.
- Actively research new web trends, seek out improvements and new technology to improve automation, customer experience and efficiencies.
- Working closely with the marketing team to deliver the brand strategy
- Manage external developers and consultants to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Complete testing of new development before and post deployment
- Extensive experience in front and back-end Drupal development and architecture
- Experience with React
- Experience and/or knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Good understanding of testing method and process
- Able to worth to deadlines
- Good working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices
- Experience of developing and testing responsive websites across browsers and devices
- Experience in automated deployment and testing including initial implementation.
Please send CV to [email protected]