About the role
You will be taking control of your inbound customer enquiries, matching their dream villa holiday requirements to our stunning portfolio. In addition you are able to ensure they have a hassle free holiday by arranging items such as flights, villa extras, car hire, private transfers to their booking.
Key day to day tasks include:
- Working towards sales targets for villa sales, ancillary sales and booking conversion.
- Professional and effectively handling telephone, email and live chat conversations with customers to discuss travel plans, itineraries in full, making suggestions and provide alternatives.
- Confirming clients holiday reservations ensuring you are selling through service.
- Payment processing and advising of booking terms and conditions.
- Provide colleagues customers sales support like they are your own.
- Upselling Solmar Villa products throughout the booking process.
- Provide customers with well-presented itineraries and descriptive and persuasive covering emails in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrating expert product and destination knowledge.
Monday - Wednesday, you will be working from our brand new stylish offices in Centrum 100, Burton Upon Trent. We will then provide you with the equipment needed to work from home any other days of the week you are rota'd to work.
Your Key skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail on all quotes and reservations.
- A passion to learn about our destinations and villa portfolio.
- Excellent written and and verbal communication skills
- Unreservedly participate in developing a proactive teamwork culture.
- Confident using computers and software/systems such as Microsoft office
The majority of the time you will be working Monday-Friday , there is then cover at the weekend on a fair rotation schedule. Usually 1 in 4, always with 2 days off together. Seasonally we also open later until 8pm which is also arranged on a fair rotation schedule.
Please apply by 31st October to Kaitlyn Moody, Sales Team Manager or the HR Team [email protected]
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: