Solmar Villas is a family run business, based in Staffordshire, with over 25 years of experience in arranging high quality, tailor made villa holidays. Solmar Villas prides itself on providing the highest quality prompt and personalised service to all clients - with Solmar Villas.
Solmar Villas select only the highest quality villas in the finest resorts across Europe with Mainland Spain, Balearics, Canary Islands, Portugal, Greece and Cyprus being our key destinations. Our selection of villas includes a wide range of properties from traditional style houses offering peace and privacy in the countryside, to luxury villas with pools and breath-taking coastal views in unspoiled areas.
Location - Hybrid Model
Our head office is based just off the A38 in Burton Upon Trent. We work on a hybrid model with all staff in office Monday to Wednesday and then working from home on Thursday and Friday.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, your role will be to support the Head of Marketing in creation and implementation of marketing activities and post activity analysis.
The day to day tasks will include assisting with delivering activity to the brand plans across multiple media types including radio, TV, print, email and digital. Co-ordinating external consultants and agencies to deliver against activity deadlines.
Analysis of website activity using google analytics reporting as well as data analysis for all marketing activities undertaken to determine efficiency and ROI.
This role will allow you to continually develop your marketing skills, with scope for professional growth and career progression. Seeing projects through from conception to completion will allow you to hone your skills and build on your experience. You will also develop your knowledge and understanding of all core marketing disciplines and the ability to project manage key marketing strategies and campaigns.
This position is ideal for a motivated marketing professional, determined to build a rewarding career, and who is looking for a varied and creative role that requires dedication and outstanding organisational skills.
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Evaluating marketing reports and sales data producing analysis for review.
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products
- Tactical execution of creative and engaging marketing campaigns, executing marketing strategies, planning marketing events and product launches, developing an online presence and content writing for websites and campaigns.
- Deliver activity on time, in-line with agreed budgets
- Good working knowledge of all core marketing areas, including content marketing, copywriting, multi-media, print, digital, social media, direct marketing, and promotional marketing.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation capabilities, coupled with the ability to simultaneously control various projects.
- The ability to process and prioritise tasks in an organised and proactive manner.
- Project and campaign management experience.
- The ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders, cross-departmental team members and external agencies
- Strong researching capabilities.
- The ability to use software packages including Office 365, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Business Tools, Analytics, Keyword Builder, Data Studio, Salesforce, HubSpot, SEMrush, Adobe Suite, and similar.
Please send CV to [email protected]