If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Sun, Ovacik, Dalaman
- Air Conditioning
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
Villa Sun Overview
Villa Sun is a bright and welcoming villa offering groups of up to six a wonderful stay.
Located next to Pegasus Evi, the two villas can be booked together to hold larger groups. When you step into Villa Sun the homely and modern style greets you welcomingly. Many caring touches have been made to the villa and included in the facilities to ensure the guest's comfort. The open-plan living space is made up of a kitchen, dining area and lounge which all look out onto the garden and terrace thanks to the large glass doors. Dine with a pool view inside or make use of the alfresco dining facilities on the patio. You'll find ample facilities in the modern kitchen, fitted with an electric hob and dishwasher. In the lounge, you'll find the games console ideal for entertaining younger ones and hours of fun. Also on this floor, you'll find the guest WC and the understairs utility closet with washing machine. Upstairs on the first floor, you'll find 2 double bedrooms and a twin room. One of the double bedrooms is larger and the owner of an ensuite shower room. All bedrooms are decorated in a subdued manner and fitted with cool tile flooring and air-conditioning for your comfort.
A fantastic advantage of Villa Sun is the location, just a few minutes' walk from local restaurants, bars and the famous Hisaronu strip. If you prefer lazy days by the beach head a short drive to Oludeniz and admire the turquoise shores. Kayakoy is also a local hotspot if you're interested in history, take a walk through the abandoned ghost town.
Usual day is Mondays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Fridge Freezer, Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Comfortable Seating, Sat TV Few English Channels, DVD Player, Games Console, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Double Bed, Flat Screen TV, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Lawn, Covered Terrace(s), BBQ, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol
Off Road Parking, Electric Gates
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 1.50m, Ladder Access,
Dalaman Airport (DLM)
Villa holidays to Ovacik bring you to a tranquil hillside village on the south-west corner of Turkey’s Turquoise Coast, where you’re in easy reach of some spectacular sights. From hiking in – or even paragliding off – the beautiful Babadag Mountain to discovering stunning flora and fauna in the cedar-clad forests, a villa holiday in Ovacik offers plenty of activities for nature lovers. Idyllic beaches and historical gems on the doorstep also make for a spellbinding stay. The small village is set back from the coastline and you’re around a 15-minute drive away from the nearest beach, however when it’s the most-photographed and effortlessly desirable spot in all of Turkey, it’s worth the drive. Olu Deniz's famous Blue Lagoon boasts a ribbon of golden sand lapped by shallow Aegean waters, perfect for snorkelling and paddling with young children.
If you want a dip into the region’s rich history, you’ll find ancient Lycian ruins along the coastline, which is dotted with charming and characterful towns such as Fethiye and Kayakoy. Ovacik also offers a good choice of good shops, restaurants and weekly markets along the main street and because it’s next to the lively resort of Hisaronu, great nightlife is never far away.