If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Irisa, Nerja, Andalucia
- Table Tennis
- Air Conditioning
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
Villa Irisa Overview
If you’re after a relaxing villa stay close to Nerja, Villa Irisa is sure to tick all of the boxes. Set in an idyllic spot within the vibrant region of Andalucía, the lively resort town of Nerja is just a five-minute drive away. With silky golden sand and calm blue waters, its stunning beach makes it the perfect day trip. For a taste of the local cuisine, explore the picturesque promenade, lined with restaurants serving up tasty tapas or fresh seafood. Further inland, you’ll pass the charming whitewashed village of Frigiliana, voted Andalucia's prettiest, with winding cobbled stone streets, ancient plazas and historic churches to explore.
With three separate outdoor terraces, Villa Irisa is all about its outdoor living. The main terrace features an inviting swimming pool, which even has an underwater seat to relax and cool off from the hot summer sun. Lined sun loungers overlooking the scenic Nerja landscape, unwind and sip a cocktail in the sunshine. To escape the heat, the veranda is an idyllic spot to unwind with your favourite book or catch an afternoon nap. At the rear of the villa, another terrace features a shaded outdoor dining table and gas barbecue, perfect for dinner and drinks against a spellbinding sunset. To top it off, the roof terrace boasts some of the best views in the area, with 360-panoramic views of the sublime golden coastline and surrounding villages.
Villa Irisa is a modern wonder, built to a high standard with sophistication and luxury in mind. The living and dining area are designed in a contemporary style, with minimalist furnishings and a neutral colour scheme that is lifted by the vibrantly painted wall art. The separate kitchen is furnished with sleek white cabinets and gorgeous feature tiles, and is packed with high end appliances and a breakfast table. For some friendly family competition, the lower ground floor has a spacious games room with a table tennis set. There are three bedrooms spread across the first floor, including a double bedroom with a Juliet balcony and an ensuite shower room. Down the hall is a twin and a further double bedroom, which share the use of a separate shower room.
Usual day is Saturdays.
June - September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Dining Facilities, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Microwave, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Balcony
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Lower Ground Floor
Covered Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Gas BBQ
Sun Loungers, Sea View
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 4.50m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.20m - 1.50m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Please note the internal staircase has ladder-effect style railings, please ensure children do not use as climbing apparatus and remain supervised at all times.
Malaga Airport (AGP)
Nerja is a vibrant seaside town full of Spanish charm and sets the scene for a memorable villa holiday. The breath-taking Sierra de Tejeda mountains are the perfect backdrop to Nerja’s silky sand and pebbly cove beaches, all fronted by calming blue waters ideal for swimming. Take a stroll along the picturesque Balcon de Europa promenade or explore the town’s famous caves. Our villas in Nerja are within easy reach of it all!