If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Fiolet, Pollensa, Majorca
- Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Kitchen
Villa Fiolet Overview
Conveniently located, Villa Fiolet is nestled north of Mallorca, with direct routes to the charming towns of Pollensa, Alcudia and their sister port towns. If you enjoy holidaying at the beach, then the nearby smaller resort of Cala Sant Vicente is just a short 15-minute drive away. With fantastic coves filled with Mediterranean sea life and beachside bars and cafes, a day at the beach has never looked so good.
If you prefer the pool to the beach, then Villa Fiolet could be just what you're looking for. An impressive 12m saltwater infinity pool with roman steps takes centre stage on the terrace, surrounded by an evergreen garden and boasting magnificent views of the flat rustic countryside. An outdoor kitchen area with a brick-built BBQ, fridge-freezer and sink sits adjacent to the pool under a covered stone terrace. Enjoy an evening meal alfresco style amongst friends and family as you share a bottle of local wine and admire the beautiful views.
Inside, the large living and dining area is bright and airy, with fresh white walls, spotlights, and modern furnishings. At the end of the living room a doorway leads to the stylish black and white kitchen, complete with all the latest appliances and direct access to the terrace area. A twin bedroom with doors to the garden and an ensuite shower room completes the ground floor. Upstairs, we find a further two bedrooms, one twin and one master double, both with ensuites and complimentary timed air conditioning. The master double has direct access to its own balcony, boasting stunning views of the dominating Tramuntana Mountain range and surrounding landscapes.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Outdoor Kitchen, Garden Furniture, Sun Loungers, Garden, Lawn
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 12.00m x 4.40m, Pool Depth: 0.60m - 1.80m, Roman Steps, Saltwater Pool, Steps Access,
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Shower, Toilet, Double Basins
For environmental and energy savings, this villa has timed air conditioning to ensure you have air conditioning during the middle of the day and throughout the night.
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
A villa holiday in Pollensa provides the opportunity to uncover the wealth of history, culture and ancient charm in one of Majorca’s true hidden gems. With spectacular views of mountainous headlands and fascinating buildings on every corner, there is so much to see in this charming town. Climb the famous Calvari Steps and take in the breath-taking views across the town and surrounding countryside, or potter around the cobbled streets and browse the local craft and clothes shops. The vast promenade and restaurant-lined marina in Puerto Pollensa is just a ten-minute drive away.