If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Kiotari Erato, Kiotari, Rhodes
- Complimentary Pool Towels
Villa Kiotari Erato Overview
Just a few metres from the gorgeous beach at Kiotari, Villa Kiotari Erato is perfect for a relaxing beachside holiday ( the owners have even provided sunbeds and umbrellas for the guests on the beach) One of just four villas in this small complex Villa Erato also offers fabulous sea views, a lovely garden with some lawn ( and a childrens play area ) as well as its’ own pool with a stunning waterfall feature.
The villas interior is spread over three floors with the living areas in the middle. Modern and bright but with that “home from home” feeling the open sea views just get better the higher you go so the Master bedroom on the top floor offers a balcony looking over the pool and garden with a panorama out to sea. Villa Kiotari Erato would work ideally for a family or a group of friends.
Kiotari village is just a short distance away where you can find a great choice of restaurants and some shopping, as well as beachside tavernas and beach cafe’s.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Open Plan, Comfortable Seating Area, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Smart TV, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Dining Facilities
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Coffee Machine, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Lower Ground Floor
Single Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Flat Screen TV
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Balcony
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, Garden Furniture, Poolside Shower, Sea View, Children's Play Area
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 6.70m x 3.80m, Pool Depth: 1.30m - 1.30m, Ladder Access,
Rhodes International Airport – Diagoras (RHO)
Choose a villa holiday to Kiotari if you’re in search of a laid back, tranquil beach resort that promises plenty of sunshine. Set on the southeast coast of Rhodes, you’ll find an array of traditional tavernas, chilled-out bars with live Greek music and plenty of shops selling souvenirs along the seafront. The vast four-kilometre Blue Flag beach offers golden sand one end and the other shingle, while the Aegean waters stretching between the two are shallow and ideal for families with young children. From pedalos to parasailing, an array of watersports are yours to enjoy, yet the atmosphere remains peaceful and far less busy than some of Rhodes’ bigger beach resorts.
A care-free afternoon soaking up the sun is certainly first on the list for many visitors, but venture inland and there are plenty of churches, museums and medieval ruins to marvel at. When you stay at one of our villas in Kiotari, you’re in the perfect spot to enjoy plenty of daytrips; just a ten-minute drive away are Gennadi’s whitewashed houses and quaint narrow alleyways, and a half hour drive brings you to Lindos, one of Rhodes’ prettiest towns with its ancient acropolis. The Valley of Butterflies makes a super day trip, too.