If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Michael Karvouno Villas, Sivota Bay, Ionian Coast
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Air Conditioning
Villa Michael Karvouno Villas Overview
Villa Michael Karvouno Villas - the smallest of the three Karvouno Villas, what Villa Michael lacks in size it makes up for in WOW factor! Set into the side of the beautiful bay this is possibly the most secluded of the villas and arguably has the best views. Just a few steps take you down to the glorious beach, where the villas retain their own section of the beach with sunbeds and parasols reserved for their use*. You can enjoy the restaurant/beach bar which is just a stones throw away but then retreat back to the beautiful seclusion of Villa Michael. If you can drag yourself away the main harbour of Sivota is just a few minutes drive away, or rent a self drive motor boat from the floating jetty in the bay and go by water, to visit the waterfront cafés and restaurants to just enjoy watching the comings and goings of the yachts.
Stunning outside areas featuring the pool overlooking the sea below, and a spa hot tub, the perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine in the early evening whilst taking in the glorious view. Villa Michael Karvouno Villas also offers a barbecue so that you can grill yourselves supper and enjoy it on the perfect terrace overlooking the bay.
When you enter the villa, you’re met with an open-plan living space drowned in natural light from the wide sliding glass door. The colour palette is bright and airy, with fresh neutral colour schemes and contemporary décor that comes to life with playful pops of colour. The sofas are perfectly positioned in front of the terrace, allowing you to take in every inch of the seascape. The second sitting area, in the lower ground floor is equipped with home cinema - perfect for family movie nights! Plus, there’s even a gym and an indoor hammam if you want to let off some steam. The kitchen will be sure to please any budding chefs, with a sleek dining table if you prefer to dine inside.
NOTE Due to the layout of Villa Michael Karvouno (one bedroom on first floor and one bedroom on ground floor) we do not feel this is suitable for families with young children.
* Extra charges may apply
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Doors to Terrace, Sea View
Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Machine
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Sat TV
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Smart TV, DVD Player
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Sat TV
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Hot Tub, Lawn, Mature Gardens, Enclosed Garden, Sea View, Sea Access
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.25m, Pool Depth: 1.20m - 1.80m, Ladder Access, Poolside Shower,
As can be seen in the images some areas of the grounds feature ladder effect railings, please do not climb and ensure children remain supervised.
Aktion National Airport – Preveza (PVK)
Nothing spells relaxation like Sivota Bay, a laid-back village on Greece’s enchanting western mainland that gives the Caribbean a run for its money. During the day, the marina hums with activity, filled with fishermen delivering their fresh catch of the day. It’s the perfect place to grab a cocktail, where you can relax at a waterfront bar and watch the yachts and luxurious motorboats coming and going. Bougainvillea fills the streets with heavenly scents, as well as cafes and restaurants serving up regional homemade pies, sumptuous seafood, and local specialties. The rugged and twisting coastline has numerous beaches to sink your toes into, from long sandy swathes filled with beach bars to secluded coves only reachable by boat. Sivota Bay’s go-slow vibe is a big draw, but if you fancy something a little livelier, head down the coast to the picturesque town of Parga to explore some historical jewels.