If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Agapi Episcopi, Heraklion, Crete
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Sea View
Villa Agapi Episcopi Overview
Set within beautiful gardens close to the energetic capital city of Heraklion, Villa Agapi provides the perfect base for a tranquil villa holiday. This beautiful property offers an abundance of relaxing areas to unwind in the Greek sunshine and is surrounded by luscious plants and greenery. The heart of the outdoor terrace is undoubtedly the sparkling private pool, which also contains a separated shallow section.
A rustic and traditional living space greets you inside the villa, with wood-beamed ceilings and wooden floors in the bedrooms providing a cosy and spacious retreat.
You can enjoy the best of both worlds here – with a slower pace of life awaiting you at this charming hideaway, yet the lively and activity-filled Heraklion with its restaurant-lined port just a short distance away.
* Please note the nearest airport for this villa is Heraklion.
Usual days are Tuesdays and Fridays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Sofa Bed, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, DVD Player, Music System
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dining Facilities
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Single Bed, Mezzanine
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Lawn, Mature Gardens, Sea View
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 9.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 1.50m - 1.50m, Ladder Access, Poolside Shower, Separate Shallow Section,
Please note that this pool has a shallow section which drops into the main section, this is separated by a small wall. Please take care with children and ensure they remain supervised.
Chania International Airport (CHQ), Heraklion Airport (HER)
Our properties are located in multiple areas surrounding Heraklion, meaning guests have easy access to the hustle and bustle of Crete’s capital but can enjoy a slower pace of life at their villa. As the island's largest city and chief port, Heraklion exudes an energetic atmosphere with a wealth of attractions including outstanding architecture, golden beaches and waterfront restaurants serving exceptional seafood.
The first thing you’re likely to see is the Venetian Fortress of Koules, which is the symbol of Heraklion. Built by the Venetians in the 16th century, it stands proudly at the harbour entrance and its 2.5km jetty lined with fishing boats is a popular promenade. History enthusiasts can also admire two of the most important Crete monuments: Knossos Palace and Phaistos Palace, both magnificent testaments of the Minoan civilisation. Knossos is such a draw that Crete's main museums, the Heraklion Archaeological Museum, the Historical Museum of Crete and the Natural History Museum, are also located in the area.
Spend a morning or afternoon ambling around the vibrant Old Town, where a warren of pedestrian-only streets are lined by aristocratic buildings, cathedrals and churches, and an array of boutiques. It’s home to the Loggia, a former private club for Venetian nobles that is now the City Hall and arguably Heraklion’s most beautiful building. Spend time in one of the leafy squares with fountains and busy street-side cafés – the area comes alive at night and you can really get a feel of the local scene. When sightseeing has tired you out, it’s time to hit the beach. The northern and southern coasts of the Heraklion region are fringed with beautiful, well-organised beaches – many with restaurants, beach bars, sunbeds and watersports facilities – one of note just a short drive away is the Blue Flag Karteros beach, where clear blue waters meet the golden sands of a picturesque bay. Heraklion also offers great access to Eastern Crete linked by the excellent national road and beautiful seaside resorts.