If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Angeliki, Aghios Stefanos, Corfu
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Table Tennis
Villa Angeliki Overview
With breathtaking views of vast olive groves and cypress trees stretching down to the sea, the striking Villa Angeliki is the perfect setting for a tranquil villa holiday in Corfu. This superbly located villa is within walking distance of the traditional village of Agnitsini, and just a short drive from the harbour village of Aghios Stefanos and the crystal-clear waters of Kerasia beach. The lovely bay of Avlaki is even closer, and there is a small café conveniently located just 100 metres from the villa.
Surrounded by woods and olive groves, guests can enjoy an unparalleled sense of being tucked away in the countryside whilst remaining very close to facilities. Stand-out features are the large kidney-shaped swimming pool, sprawling sun-soaked terraces and light-filled interiors, spacious enough for six people. The villa features an open plan lounge/dining area with a cosy brick fireplace, as well as a fully equipped kitchen to whip up a meal for family or friends. The main veranda has everything you need for a memorable gathering, with a covered sitting and dining area. There is also plenty of entertainment on offer with an all weather table tennis table and a pool table too!. To the rear, there is a built-in barbecue for those balmy alfresco evenings graced by yet another large covered dining area, with an overhead fan, overlooking the pool. The upper-level balcony has perhaps the best views over to the channel between Corfu and Albania. If you wish to explore the local area, you are spoilt for choice with beachside restaurants and bars within a few minutes’ drive and the more extensive facilities at Kassiopi not even a ten-minute drive away.
Usual day is Mondays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Balcony
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Table Tennis, Pool Table, Mature Gardens
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 0.90m - 1.80m, Steps Access,
Corfu International Airport (CFU)
Aghios Stefanos (often referred to as San Stephano or even Saint Stephanos) is one of the most picturesque seaside villages in Corfu. Located on the rugged and delightfully pretty northeast coastline and sandwiched between two equally attractive hamlets of Kerasia and Avlaki, Aghios Stefanos has a very upmarket ambiance. The village is frequented by celebrities and members of the British aristocracy, with the bays around the area playing host to super yachts.