If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Paralia, Polis, Cyprus
- Air Conditioning
- Table Tennis
Villa Paralia Overview
Set in an exclusive development of recently built villas close to the authentic fishing village of Polis and the popular sandy beaches in Coral Bay, Villa Paralia offers everything you could need for a relaxing family holiday. With three good-sized bedrooms and chic interiors, the villa certainly has a modern day feel and even has its own sauna to add that little bit of luxury. Villa Paralia is also perfectly located to visit the popular tourist areas of Latchi and Argaka.
Not only does Villa Paralia boast a beautiful private pool, but guests staying here also have access to a private sandy beach which is only available to those on the development – perfect to keep the kids entertained if they ever get bored of the pool!
Usual day is Wednesdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lower Ground Floor
Shower, Basin, Sauna
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Few English Channels, DVD Player, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities, Air Conditioning
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Parasol, Sun Loungers, Table Tennis
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 1.60m - 1.60m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Paphos International Airport (PFO), Larnaca International Airport (LCA)
If you're looking for somewhere beautiful, tranquil and serene, Polis is the place to go. A delightful village with charm, simply perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Often referred to as the unspoilt region of Cyprus, you will love this quaint and humble resort if you are looking to get away from it all. If you imagine everything you would expect from a stereotypical package holiday resort, then imagine the opposite and you're close to what you will find in Polis. No fish & chips shops, no arcades, or nightclubs - it is truly unspoilt by tourism.
Tue 16 May 2023
Sun 05 Jun 2022
The resort was well maintained and kept in pristine condition. The team were really friendly from day one and made sure we were happy without being intrusive. The Villa was lovely, clean and had most things we needed. The villa was surrounded by a wall the was only about 4ft tall, so we were exposed to passers by. Luckily the resort was not very big so not too many passersby. Overall a lovely place to stay. (you do need a car though).
Mon 02 May 2022
Lovely modern villa on a small exclusive gated Estate. Every facility imaginable and a good sized pool - unfortunately too cool at the time of year we chose, but still excellent to lie around. A car is essential - just too far from town to walk comfortably.
Fri 22 Apr 2022
Villa clean. Maria the villa manager was very helpful - came next morning with ant powder and provided us with an alternative villa on the last day as we had a 10am checkout and a late flight home. Pool area regularly cleaned and maintained, but not obtrusive.
Mon 14 Oct 2019
A very quiet location for a chilled out break,if you want a lively holiday not the place to come to.
Wed 03 Jul 2019
Elizabeth Anne Bradley
Villa was beyond our expectations. Maintenance guys always on site as was pool maintenance man. Peter our rep was always available and very helpful. We will definitely book again, we have already looked but unfortunately no availability in October.
Mon 13 May 2019
The villa was clean and spacious. The villa complex was quiet and well maintained. Access to a private beach was a very welcome aspect.
Mon 29 Apr 2019
A beautiful villa in lovely location . Quiet and peaceful enjoying fantastic location right by a private beach . The local town which is a quick drive away has everything you need close to hand . Will definitely return .
Wed 17 Apr 2019
...Overall for what we paid as a last minute deal in the low season it was excellent value. It's in a quiet bit of the island. Not touristy. Lots of lovely small villages and beautiful scenery and hiking. Local supermarket is aligned to Sainsbury's I think and is very big but be warned, also pretty expensive!