If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Grandeur, Porec, Istria
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Complimentary Pool Towels
Villa Grandeur Overview
We’d describe Villa Grandeur in three words: Chic, classy and charming. The exteriors are spectacular and manage to combine elegance with traditional Croatian charm. We’re in awe over the fresh white walls, iron ornamental work, terracotta roofs, majestic pillars and the gorgeous stain glass window details. They set you up for the jaw dropping interiors, with the living space oozing glamour from its plush sofas, crystal décor and sublime chandeliers. The kitchen is a modern masterpiece, with a sleek design, spacious countertops and granite island. There are three bedrooms to choose from, each has a double bed brimming with cosy cushions, direct garden or terrace access and an ensuite bathroom. A mix of elegance and beauty, each room has been exquisitely designed with soft lighting, ornate mirrors and a four-poster bed in the master.
Stepping out onto the terrace, you’re welcomed to a secluded patio area fringed by lush gardens. The pool is the star of the show, the perfect reprieve from the warm Croatian sun. At the far end is an intimate alfresco dining area and top of the range barbecue, where you can feast whilst the sun goes down. The comfortable sun loungers are the ideal spot for soaking up the sunshine with a good book in hand. Nestled in the sleepy village of Vabriga in the heart of the Istrian countryside, sink into the local life and absorb the laid-back atmosphere. If you fancy a beach trip, just a twenty-minute walk away is a beautiful rocky coastline with sprawling views across the Adriatic. Further afield is the seafront city of Pula, renowned for its vibrant harbour, gorgeous beaches, first-class gastronomy and crumbling Roman ruins.
Usual day is Saturdays.
June - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Dining Facilities
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Doors to Terrace Gardens
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
King Size Bed, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Bathtub, Toilet, Double Basins
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Portable BBQ, Sun Loungers, Lawn, Enclosed Garden
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 7.00m x 4.00m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Please ensure that extra care is taken when using the internal staircase as there is no handrail in place. Children must be supervised at all times.
Pula Airport (PUY)
Set on the Western side of the Istrian peninsula and looking out to the Italian Coast, the seaside town of Porec is a fantastic place to enjoy family holidays. Historic, Roman influences infused with a modern-day twist make Porec an attractive town to explore, whilst its rocky shores lined with secluded coves, pines trees and beachside cafés cater for your sun seeking needs.
A must-see attraction in Porec and perhaps Istria’s most famous is the UNESCO listed Euphrasian Basilica. This 4th century monument has largely been kept intact and boasts beautiful, striking mosaics, and is a fine example of Byzantine architecture.
Scattered throughout the Old Town’s stone-walled streets are some fine eateries favoured by the locals, and are a great place to sample authentic Croatian and Italian cuisine. Why not end your evenings at one of Porec’s many lively bars? The town has some brilliant nightlife and has become a hotspot for locals.
A villa holiday in Porec allows you to spend a day at Istralandia, the region's highly rated water park which is a 30-minute drive north.