If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Ciara, Calahonda, Costa del Sol
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Private Heated* Pool
Villa Ciara Overview
With a prime location set in the sun-soaked resort of Calahonda, you’re in the heart of the action at Villa Ciara. You’re just a stroll away from its lively and colourful strip, with rows of restaurants and bars serving up British and international favourites. There are endless stretches of golden sandy beaches, with a selection of water sports at your disposal. After a day of sightseeing, the enclosed gardens are the perfect reprieve and will transport you straight into holiday mode. Jump in the kidney-shaped swimming pool, then head to the loungers to relax and soak up the sunshine. The stone-pillared veranda offers some sought-after shade, with cosy outdoor seating and a dining table for meals. There’s even a beautiful brick barbecue, perfect for grilling up some chorizo or seafood.
Designed to reflect a traditional Spanish casa, the exteriors are utterly charming. The living space is a stunning mix of old and new but has its feet firmly planted in tradition with its grand stone fireplace. You’ll be a fan of the kitchen if you prefer the contemporary style, which matches the modern appliances. Spanning the villa, you’ll find a comfy double and two twin bedrooms, all air-conditioned. Nestled right next door is our four-bedroom Villa Flores; it’s the perfect choice for large groups wanting to relax together.
*Additional Charges May Apply
Usual day is Saturdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Fridge Freezer, Oven, Microwave, Hob, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
Sat TV, DVD Player, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Shower, Basin, Toilet
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Shower, Basin, Toilet
Terraces and Gardens
Brick Built BBQ, Covered Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Sun Loungers, Alfresco Dining Facilities
Off Road Parking, Garage
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.20m - 1.80m, Heated*, Steps Access,
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Malaga Airport (AGP), Gibraltar International Airport (GIB)
Trying to describe Calahonda in one word is like trying to define the Costa del Sol itself. Blessed with gorgeous sunshine and nestled between rugged mountains and the silky waves of the Mediterranean, it’s a firm favourite with all types of holidaymakers. Located between Marbella and Fuengirola, you’ll get plenty of vitamin D at this beautiful fishing village. Calahonda Beach boasts golden sand that slopes gently down into turquoise waters, still and calm, perfect for serene afternoon swims. Try the beaches of La Cala de Mija or Cabopino, with their sublime rows of sand dunes and quaint restaurants lining their marinas.
On dry land, there’s plenty of activities on offer: hunt for bargains at the weekly Thursday market with fresh produce, handmade trinkets, and souvenirs to rummage through. Spend afternoons wandering along the boardwalk, jam-packed with quaint cafes and bistros serving up the best of Spanish cuisine. Grab some adventure at the nearby theme parks, where you can take on the high ropes at Adventura Amazonia Park or make a splash at Mijas Aquapark. Golf-enthusiasts won’t be disappointed, with a local golf club where you can take a swing amongst mesmerising panoramas over the gleaming seascape. For a little bit of buzz, just twenty minutes away is Marbella, the region’s cosmopolitan hub with an electric nightlife scene and miles of beaches to explore.