If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Miranda, Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- Private Heated* Pool
- Brick Built BBQ
- Air Conditioning
Villa Miranda Overview
Villa Miranda is a modern, three bedroom villa set in the popular area of Fanabe in Costa Adeje, within easy walking distance to plenty of amenities.
Set over two levels; the ground floor offers a lounge with dining facilities and patio doors leading to the swimming pool area, a fully equipped kitchen, a double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. Stairs lead up to the first floor with an additional double bedroom and a twin bedroom which share a shower room. All bedrooms come equipped with air-conditioning and WiFi is available.
Outside is a covered terrace with rattan dining table and chairs and a brick BBQ, perfect for lazy evenings dining alfresco under the Canarian stars with family and friends. The kidney shaped swimming pool is positioned perfectly to the side of the villa and is lined with sun loungers for relaxing under the Spanish sunshine.
Gran Sur is a large shopping centre with a large supermarket and a wide choice of eateries only a few minutes’ walk away and Fanabe beach is a 20 minutes’ downhill walk or a 5 minute drive.
*Additional charges may apply.
Usual day is Fridays.
Mid-May - December is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Music System, Sat TV Few English Channels, WiFi
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Toilet, Basin, Shower
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Brick Built BBQ, Parasol, Sun Loungers
On Road Parking
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 7.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.20m - 1.40m, Heated*, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
The villa has planned enhancements that will be actioned in September 2023. Arrivals before 22 September 2023 will have access to Off Road Parking, after this date parking will be on the street.
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Tenerife South Airport (TFS)
A holiday here is all about the Bs: boutique shops, brilliant day trips and blue-flag beaches. Once an idyllic fishing village, it was only a matter of time before tourists flocked to Costa Adeja to soak up its golden shores and crystal blue waters. Thanks to its high-end hotels, world-class restaurants, and designer shopping scene, Costa Adeja is the island’s most upscale resort.
Sun 08 Jan 2023
Marijke Van de Velde
Lovely villa naar to a supermarket and 5 minutes (by car) to the sea.
Sun 23 Oct 2022
There was a lack of high ball glasses and plastic cups and glasses for pool side. There was also only 3 mugs for coffee and tea when it is meant to cater for 6 .
Solmar response - Thank you for your review. We regret that you should have encountered some issues at Villa Miranda and hope they did not cause your enjoyment of your holiday to be spoilt. We hope that we will have the chance to be of service to you again soon.
Mon 03 Oct 2022
Hi. Overall the villa is good. Very good I fact. The following are minor grumbles that could make things better. 1. The Wi-Fi password is incorrect. We had to look on the back of the router 2. Not enough glasses. And no plastic glasses for by the pool. 3. No fan for use in the non aircondited living room 4. One of the blinds in the front bedroom is a pain to lower 5. No pool towels
Sun 14 Aug 2022
Nice looking and clean.
Sun 09 Jan 2022
Very modern villa and had all the facilities you would need. Very clean and well looked after.
Mon 22 Nov 2021
Very good location. Villa is very clean with good size rooms. Really nice pool and good size pool area for outdoor eating. Great BBQ. Five minutes from a large supermarket and a couple of small bars, and only a fifteen minute walk to the main resort.
Sun 08 Mar 2020
Lovely villa and pool area and a great supermarket at the bottom of the road . Fairly central to everything and buses are cheap or if you need taxi they are very reasonable prices and most drivers are very helpful .