If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Dahlia, Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- Private Heated* Pool
- Portable BBQ
- Air Conditioning
Villa Dahlia Overview
Enjoy a memorable holiday with the whole family at Villa Dahlia. This superb four-bedroom abode is conveniently situated in the bustling resort of Costa Adeje.
The stunning volcanic sands at Fanabe beach are just a 15-minute walk away, whilst a selection of restaurants, shops and a large supermarket are just across the road. The villa is designed to a high specification with a bright, modern décor and four spacious bedrooms spread over three levels. Be sure to bag the master bedroom on the first floor, as it comes complete with a flat-screen TV, ensuite bathroom and a balcony overlooking the pool area.
A glistening swimming pool is at your disposal which also benefits from pool heating*. Another great advantage of this beautiful villa is the fact that it is within the same complex as Villas Acacia, Belladonna and Campanula – making it ideal for those wanting to holiday with extended or multiple families yet maintain a level of privacy.
Usual day is Fridays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lower Ground Floor
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Multiple English Channels, Dining Facilities, Patio doors
Open Terrace(s), Garden Furniture, Portable BBQ, Parasol, Sun Loungers, Enclosed Garden
Off Road Parking
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 6.00m x 3.00m, Pool Depth: 1.00m - 1.55m, Heated*, Ladder Access, Poolside Shower,
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Tenerife South Airport (TFS)
A holiday here is all about the Bs: boutique shops, brilliant day trips and blue-flag beaches. Once an idyllic fishing village, it was only a matter of time before tourists flocked to Costa Adeja to soak up its golden shores and crystal blue waters. Thanks to its high-end hotels, world-class restaurants, and designer shopping scene, Costa Adeja is the island’s most upscale resort.