If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Acacia, Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- Private Heated* Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
Villa Acacia Overview
Villa Acacia is one of four exclusive villas for Solmar Villas located in the popular area of Fanabe in Costa Adeje.
Set in a gated community, this detached whitewashed villa is designed over three levels and is ideal for those not wanting to drive whilst on holiday. On the ground floor, there's a modern fully equipped kitchen and a spacious lounge with comfortable seating and dining facilities. The first floor consists of a double bedroom and a twin bedroom that share a shower room and the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. Stairs lead down from the ground floor to the lower ground floor where there is another double bedroom with air-conditioning and a separate utility area. The lounge and all bedrooms have air-conditioning for your comfort and WiFi is also included. From this level you can access your underground garage for those with a hire car.
Patio doors from the lounge lead out to your outdoor living area with private swimming pool which has electric heating* and sun loungers with comfortable mattresses. An open terrace with dining table is positioned near a BBQ for lazy days dining alfresco with family and friends.
A large supermarket can be found a short walk away at the nearby shopping centre and Fanabe beach with a wide range of restaurants can be reached within 15 minutes’ walk from the villa.
Usual day is Fridays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lower Ground Floor
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Bath, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Multiple English Channels, Dining Facilities, Patio doors
Open Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Portable BBQ, Parasol, Sun Loungers, Enclosed Garden
Off Road Parking
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 4.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.00m - 1.55m, Heated*, Ladder Access, Poolside Shower,
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Tenerife South Airport (TFS)
A holiday here is all about the Bs: boutique shops, brilliant day trips and blue-flag beaches. Once an idyllic fishing village, it was only a matter of time before tourists flocked to Costa Adeja to soak up its golden shores and crystal blue waters. Thanks to its high-end hotels, world-class restaurants, and designer shopping scene, Costa Adeja is the island’s most upscale resort.
Wed 13 Jan 2021
Fantastic villa close to local amenities. It was just 5 minutes to a supermarket and shopping centre and 10 minutes to the beach. Lovely friendly complex. The villa was lovely and more than large enough for the 5 of us. Pool is a good size and the outside area is great. Villa was missing some basics that would have taken it from good to great i.e. mirrors in bedrooms, shelves in bathroom - just small details but important nonetheless.