If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Estrellita, San Luis, Menorca
- Football Area
- Table Tennis
- Children's Play Area
Villa Estrellita Overview
If you’re in search of a peaceful countryside setting in the Mediterranean, Villa Estrellita is the perfect base during your holiday in Menorca. Set in extensive grounds with a grand gated entrance and sprawling driveway, the villa has a grandeur feel and isn’t overlooked by any other building, making it wonderfully private.
The style of the house is traditional and blends comfort and character throughout. Terracotta floors and beamed ceilings offer a cosy feel in the well-equipped kitchen/diner, lounge and conservatory, where huge glass doors allow abundant light to flood in. Three of the four bedrooms are located on the ground floor and the master suite upstairs boasts a king-sized bed and large arched windows, leading out onto a private terrace overlooking the vast gardens.
The lush grounds dotted with mature trees are perfect for savouring the tranquillity of the Menorcan countryside. The large private pool featuring a whirlpool is the centrepiece, surrounded by vast terraces perfect for sunbathing and siestas. There’s even a croquet lawn, along with a small football pitch, children’s play area and immaculate gardens. Later in the day, we recommend lighting up the barbecue and relaxing under the timber pergola which is beautifully lit up in the evening, to enjoy alfresco dining at its best.
Despite the quiet setting, it’s less than a ten-minute drive to the beach resort of Binibeca and just several minutes to the authentic town of San Lluis, made up of quaint streets with multiple restaurants, bars, shops and a large supermarket, as well as a pretty church and museum located in an ancient windmill.
Usual day is Fridays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Microwave, Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Coffee Machine, Breakfast Bar, Dining Facilities, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Comfortable Seating Area, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Ceiling Fan, Smart TV, Flat Screen TV, TV Local Channels, DVD Player, Games Console, WiFi
Comfortable Seating Area, Dining Facilities
King Size Bed, Flat Screen TV, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Bath, Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Double Basins
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bath, Toilet, Bidet, Double Basins
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Pergola, Sun Loungers, Brick Built BBQ, Croquet Lawn, Children's Play Area, Football Area
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 12.00m x 6.00m, Pool Depth: 1.50m - 1.50m, Poolside Shower, Roman Steps, Steps Access,
King Size Bed, Flat Screen TV, Balcony
Bedroom 4 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Double Basins
ET 1368 ME
Menorca Airport (MAH)
Book a villa holiday in the area of San Luis (Sant Lluis) to experience a traditional Menorcan town and beautiful sprawling countryside. Located in the south east corner of the island, San Luis was founded by the French in the 18th century and is dominated by the main church (Eglesia de Sant Lluis) as well as the Dalt Windmill (Molí de Dalt), a fully restored, traditional windmill which today serves as a rural museum. The old town’s quaint narrow streets are dotted with picturesque whitewashed houses that have changed little since the 18th century, along with multiple restaurants, bars, shops and several large supermarkets.
Soak up the authentic atmosphere by attending the lively weekly market in the main square, or marvel at a trotting race at the San Luis Road Hippodrome – a popular Menorcan horse race where the jockey is pulled in a light-weight cart. If you’re visiting during August, the town comes alive for the Fiesta de Sant Lluis, honouring its patron saint and town namesake. When you rent a villa in the San Luis area, you’re ideally situated for access to the pretty surrounding countryside best explored along a network of quiet paths, as well as the whole of the east coast. You’re just a few minutes’ drive from the capital Mahón, as well as the soft sandy beaches of Binibeca and Punta Prima.
Thu 21 Jul 2022
Comfortable villa in good location