If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Fontxica, Puerto Pollensa, Majorca
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Outdoor Kitchen
Villa Fontxica Overview
Situated down a country lane, Villa Fontxica is a single-storey inviting villa, with an impressive terrace and surrounded by the breathtaking Tramuntana Mountains.
The impressive pool takes centre stage, at 8x4 metres this refreshing pool, with rounded steps is bound to tempt you on a hot Mallorcan day. Relax on one of the many sun loungers, or enjoy a coffee on the comfortable garden furniture as the sun glistens. We loved the outdoor BBQ area, situated under a beam-covered terrace, this outdoor cooking area comes complete with a brick BBQ, basin and hob. Enjoy a spot of alfresco cooking and try your hand at making one of Mallorca's signature dishes. Frito Mallorquin is a traditional dish made with pan-fried vegetables and mixed with lamb. We bet this mouthwatering delicacy would taste even better in the sunshine. Fancy a game of table tennis? Then look no further as this terrace comes complete with table tennis.
Off the terrace, a doorway takes you into the lounge, dining and kitchen area. This open-plan room is of the traditional Mallorcan style, with light wooden beams and pine furnishings. The kitchen is fully equipped with your cooking essentials such as an oven, microwave and dishwasher. All three bedrooms are situated on the ground floor, one master double with ensuite shower room and two twin bedrooms, sharing a separate full family bathroom.
Due to Villa Fontxica's countryside location in-between Pollensa Old Town and Port de Pollensa, we recommend a car. However, why not make the most of this and explore the north of the island. If you're a beach lover then the cove beaches of Cala San Vicente are only a 15-minute drive away. Ideal for a spot of sunbathing, snorkeling and a cool cocktail at one of the many beach bars.
Usual day is Saturdays.
July - August is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Open Plan
Comfortable Seating, Dining Facilities, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Open Plan, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Bidet, Basin
External Access, Shower, Toilet, Basin, Washing Machine
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Outdoor Kitchen, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Garden Furniture, Garden, Lawn, Shrubs and Flowers
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.10m - 2.00m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
The much-adored resort of Puerto Pollensa is one of the most popular on the island and for good reason. This picturesque town is full of Majorcan charm and is home to long stretches of golden sand, a delightful promenade and chic marina which make Puerto Pollensa villa guests the luckiest holidaymakers in this part of the world.