If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Rosita, Pollensa, Majorca
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Off Road Parking
Villa Rosita Overview
Villa Rosita is a beautiful traditional build set in the delightful Pollensa region. With cool stone walls and classic wooden beam ceilings, this single-storey villa has a farmhouse-style design. Enter the villa and be met by bright and cosy interiors, the lounge area has comfortable seating, a flat-screen TV and homely decorations. In the kitchen, you'll find all the essentials and a breakfast table as well as gorgeous traditional decorations. Each of the bedrooms is bright and has the same beam ceiling carrying the character of the villa throughout.
The outdoor space is surrounded by luscious greenery and vibrant flowers with both covered and open terrace areas. Cool off in the glistening private pool or lounge on the sunbeds soaking up the Spanish sun. Under the covered terrace, you'll find an outdoor kitchen complete with a cooker, washing machine and brick-built barbecue to enjoy a delicious meal alfresco.
A scenic stroll will bring you to a few restaurants and shops for you to discover. The main resort centre is a little further away easily reachable by car where you'll find beautiful historically rich places to visit. For beach lovers, Puerto Pollensa is just over 6km away where an abundance of golden sandy beaches welcome you to enjoy the brushing shores.
Usual day is Saturdays.
July - August is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dining Facilities
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Dining Facilities
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Shower
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Outdoor Kitchen, Washing Machine, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Shrubs and Flowers
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.10m - 2.10m, Ladder Access,
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
A villa holiday in Pollensa provides the opportunity to uncover the wealth of history, culture and ancient charm in one of Majorca’s true hidden gems. With spectacular views of mountainous headlands and fascinating buildings on every corner, there is so much to see in this charming town. Climb the famous Calvari Steps and take in the breath-taking views across the town and surrounding countryside, or potter around the cobbled streets and browse the local craft and clothes shops. The vast promenade and restaurant-lined marina in Puerto Pollensa is just a ten-minute drive away.